Little Lace Box June 2016 Box / May Serendipity *SPOILERS*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just realized we didn't have a thread about this. So sorry! Here you go

Can't wait to see what you get, I did not re-sub to this one.
That makes two of us that can't wait!  Love this sub so much that I recently added Serendipity.  I had too much envy over those little boxes.........not to mention FOMO.

I'm really excited to get this box - the theme sounds like it could be right up my alley! And it's my last box in an annual sub :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />. I'm sad about that, but it's a bit to pricey for me to re-sub under the new rates and I'm trying to cut back anyway as we've had a bunch of unexpected expenses this year. I'm hoping to keep an eye on Serendipity, as it really seems like a fun surprise for $10 a month!

Come on, shipping! I'd love another sun hat (probably unlikely as we got one last year, which I still love and wear), something like Mio workout wipes, unique sunglasses - like something that wouldn't be a dupe of something already in our purse... Some delicious snacks, portable picnic things... A picnic basket (I know they just sent the cooler in Serendipity) .. I'm usually wrong!

I have a good feeling about this one. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Didn't get a shipping notice from LLB but I think I see the package in my USPS account.

BTW, did that cooler from Serendipity actually keep anything cool for you?  It didn't for me the one day I used it.

Yes, received my email with tracking and it is the box I suspected.  Box was 'picked up' yesterday so these should arrive by the end of the week.

Very excited.  This is one of my favorite boxes and I look forward to it each month!

USPS has this scheduled for delivery tomorrow; however, at 7pm yesterday it was still in Orlando so I am doubtful.

Spoilers!!!

I love those wine cooling cups, genius idea! And picnic blanket, so cute!

20160624_110859.jpg

My box is here. It's a larger and heavier box than usual. Only one item actually fit into the red inner box. Spoilers:

100% Turkish cotton beach/picnic blanket (various colors) mine is light blue/white. It's much softer without washing than any of the other towels etc. I have received from other places.

2 Melamine snack plates in amber fireball or jade. These are cute. I got the fireball color.

2 100% cotton striped restaurant quality napkins in Belize blue gold or cherry red. I got the blue. These are large and thick.

Wine Freeze cooling cups by Host. Theses are like the stemless glasses we got in serendipity but with a cooling gel layer and a silicone band

Wine tasting papers

Cello whisps. Parmesan cheese crisps. I've never had this brand but this is one of my favorite low carb snacks. Yay for diabetic friendly food!

Last edited by a moderator:
Despite my disbelief, my box was here by 9:30 a.m. today but I couldn't open until now.  Love my box.  I got the same colors as @Kimsuebob.  Did I say I love my box?  Love my box!  Packaged beautifully, too.

So excited I just signed up and found out I could still get the June box. I just love everything in it! Just purchased today and it's already shipped, plus my gift for signing up for 6 months. I recently started with their Serendipity subscription and just love their curation, so I'm looking forward to my first LLB box! 

I keep saying I'm going to reduce my subs and then I go and get just one more....my husband thinks I'm crazy LOL  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

If anyone is interested, I found the Cello Whisps at Costco today!  They had a 9.5 oz bag for $9.89.  For comparison, the one we got in this box was 2.12oz.  I don't know if they are available everywhere (I'm in NJ), but it's worth taking a look!

Back