Allure Beauty Box July, 2016 *Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can see Clarins Firming Body Lotion and one more Clarins product, maybe day cream? Is it Erno Laszlo logo on the third item?

allureBox-checkout.jpg

I don't know where's Clarins has been all my life...I have just started getting into their products and am so impressed! The Clarins Instant Lip Perfector is one of the best lip condioners, by the way (long lasting, moisturizing,and smells like a cupcake). It almost looks like there are two Clarins items in the box, which would be fantastic. Allure is really doing a great job!

Was this image recently released by Allure? A few months ago, I saw a box that peeked some Clarin products but it ended up a placeholder or a tease.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't seem to find the date anywhere, does anyone know what day they charge for the sub each month?
sorry if this double posts. I just wrote a response but it disappeared. 

There is apperantly no one generic answer for this question. "it is not the same for everyone and it is not the same every month" is the answer I just got from a CS rep via live chat. I only got this much out of her, by insisting there must be some kind of answer she could give me without knowing a specific account. She said you would have to call or live chat and she would have to look up your specific account info to give any further info. 

I too, was only charged by beauty bar monthly. I only switched over to allure when I went to a yearly sub. I was going to switch back to monthly when my year ran out, but honestly this answer makes me want to cancel. 

Last edited by a moderator:
That red mask-type thing reminds me of a sample of the SK-II mask I got awhile back, it was really nice! I doubt we would get that though. It is probably some sort of under-eye gels.

Latest posts

Back