Julep July 2016 Spoilers

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here are the colors for the July collection

July16_Maven_Julep.jpg

July16 Julep Maven Collection.jpg

July16_Maven_julep_LipSheer.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm getting the Light Gold Bronzer, Sam and the Bronzer Brush! I've been obsessed with trying every bronzer out there this summer. I think I have like 5 that I haven't even tried yet (#thatmomlife lol). I really liked the pink (Mallory - pink lotus creme) and purple (Annalise - vivid wisteria ghost iridescent) polishes too, but I had to narrow it down to just the $19.99 this month lol (soooo much makeup to collect!). And I don't have anything that limeade color. It may be that type of shade that makes you look tan too, which would be a nice change from my usual porcelain goddess hue lol. The lip butters look good, but I'm surprisingly not really into sheer lips this summer. I'm more embracing the bright, bold summery colors, like coral and fuchsia. So, since I haven't really been happy with any of my bronzer brushes lately, I decided to try theirs out! Hopefully I'm impressed and this will be the beginning of a beautiful friendship between myself and Julep makeup brushes. ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Ok...I won't lie...Annalise and Malory and possibly Tomi (Bermuda blue holographic jelly)...ok and Camilla (grape lollipop jelly), are going on my list of polishes that I'll look for when the secret store opens/ebay/as add-ons for future boxes lol. I have a problem. I'm just not sure about the finish of the "jellies". Has anyone tried them? It seems like you'd need quite a few coats to achieve opacity.

I chose the light gold bronzer and the brush too! I don't need another bronzer but I want to try it though :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20"> I needed to stick to the $19.99 too but I couldn't. I ended up choosing Mallory as the polish for the box and then my add-ons were Camilla (jelly), the seaweed trio and Tomi polishes. I have tried the jellies before and they weren't bad although it's been a while. I'm looking forward to getting it.

I skipped.  The only color I really wanted was Tomi - it looks so pretty.  I might try to buy it later at some point. I also liked the lip products and would give them a try if they're available (to switch out for other products) in the coming months.

Latest posts

Back