Tarte Rainforest of the Sea Lip Rescue

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Has anyone tried the Tarte rainforest of the sea lip rescue? It's exclusively available at Sephora. I tried the new lip paint (gloss) and it's amazing. It's thick and very moisturizing but not sticky.

http://www.sephora.com/rainforest-the-sea-quench-lip-rescue-P405601?skuId=1779271&icid2=D=c6:tarte_lp_rainforestofthesea_carousel:p405601

tarte rainforest of the sea lip rescue.jpg.

I haven't tried it yet, but it has been on my wish list for a while now.  The packaging is so pretty and I love a balm lip product.  Oh, & I love Tarte products... why haven't I bought this yet?

Oh yeah, because I have dozens of lip products and need to stop buying more until I use some up.  <_<

I'm in the same boat. Too many lip products as it is but I'm still on the hunt for me. Why? I have no idea. I guess it's called lip product obsession. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20">

I like the idea of this, but I'd have to go in to Sephora and see how it looks on the lips. I'm not a fan of most sheer lip products, unless it's reallllllly nourishing to the lips and doesn't taste bad. It would also help if it gave the lips at least some kind of flattering color. But yeah, I have soooo many lip products right now too bc I tend to go nuts at the beginning of any season lol and right now the summer colors in bright bolds are littering my bathroom counter. So a sheer lip balm product has got to be pretty special to catch my pocketbook. ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back