I finally got my Bitterlace beauty PRISM highlighter !

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

Barbie2

I still have one on the way coming .I ordered two just in case I didnt like the design of the first one I got because each rainbow is different looking since she handmakes them.I love it ! its gorgeous it came in these little pouches with gold flowers on the bags.I also got the compact to go with it and thats really nice too.I even wrote in the comments section when I ordered that I would like if it were mainly red , orange , yellow and purple with a little bit of the green and blue color and she did that for me so you can specify if you want more or less of a color on the top of the palette.I said I didnt really want too much blue / green because I have a similar green eyeshadow  color to the one on her PRISM and the blue  people have said it looks like a black and blue mark if the palette has a lot of it.On the second one I ordered coming though I didnt specify any colors for that one.I havent tried it on yet but when I do I will let everyone know what I think / feedback / comments people make about it when I wear it out.

My only complaint is that probably through shipping a little bit of the blue color went on the pink / red side of my rainbow prism palette.The package was huge it took me at least 5 minutes to get it out of the wrapping / envelope it was inside with all the bubble tape and tape I had to get through. 

Overall I'am very pleased and highly recommend getting one if you havent already ordered through the pre order yet  its really pretty and very summery I just looked at the colors for a while because its so pretty looking.When I put it in the sun it shined so it probably has some glitter bits in there.

If you didnt order a compact it comes in a  sleeve and has a black flower paper wrapped around it so its as protected as it can be without a case.She doesnt put it in the case for you if you buy the case and the highlighter each are seperate in their individual baggies but as soon as I opened it I put it in the compact and its magnetic so it sticks instantly.

All the colors were on point it looked exactly like the instagram photos posted everywhere.She is the one indie brand I do  like.

Even if you didnt get it for summer its still wearable during halloween , music festivals , partys,birthdays , concerts , bars , nightclubs  its a fun, happy eyeshadow / blush its literally like  your own personal rainbow in a small but decent sized palette.Its defintely for a girly girl when I think of this blush I think of super feminine girly makeup its not for everyday wear but when blended you can wear it everyday because it leaves a nice subtle  dewy glow on your cheek.

Last edited:
Update * I got the second one in the mail today.It has a lot of purple followed by a lot of blue then a normal amount of red , orange , yellow and green.I'am glad I wrote on the first one that I wanted more , red , orange  and yellow because I'am not a huge fan of the blue shade and how it appears on the face.I think most people who ordered them probably specified what colors they wanted more of like I did for the first one .I probably wouldnt buy the one they gave me but now I have two highlighters and can see which one I like better / see the difference in the palettes.

Last edited:
Back