Play! July 2016 spoilers

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Someone on reddit did a Google search for Play! for July and the 2nd result was the Ouai spray (that came in the RZ box of style) and it's search result was tagged for Play! -- so that COULD mean it is a spoiler--- or it may just be a fluke. Sounds like it would go along with the July/Summer theme...

Last edited by a moderator:
Someone on reddit did a Google search for Play! for July and the 2nd result was the Ouai spray (that came in the RZ box of style) and it's search result was tagged for Play! -- so that COULD mean it is a spoiler--- or it may just be a fluke. Sounds like it would go along with the July/Summer theme...
I actually really like this spray! It has a nice scent and doesn't leave my hair feeling crunchy at all. So I definitely wouldn't mind getting another one. Fingers crossed....

more potential spoilers uncovered by reddit sleuths/google--

Benefit Hoola liquid bronzer (we just got one this month??)

Too Faced sunbunny bronzer (I really hope they aren't sending us two)

Beauty Blender blotterazi (would be cool)

First Aid Beauty cleanser (I have used this and have some- it is a nice gentle cleanser)

Smashbox photo finish primer (I have like 5 of these, not exciting but at least I like it)

Nest Citrine

and then the Ouai spray.

Obviously some of this is going to be cut/maybe some stuff swapped in and out- if they MUST send another bronzer I am hoping for sunbunny instead of Hoola since we just got a liquid bronzer this month and I've barely used it. I should note both of these were recent promos. I wish they wouldn't recycle promos/beauty insider rewards so much.

First Aid Beauty cleanser (I have used this and have some- it is a nice gentle cleanser)

Smashbox photo finish primer (I have like 5 of these, not exciting but at least I like it)

Nest Citrine

and then the Ouai spray.

Obviously some of this is going to be cut/maybe some stuff swapped in and out- if they MUST send another bronzer I am hoping for sunbunny instead of Hoola since we just got a liquid bronzer this month and I've barely used it. I should note both of these were recent promos. I wish they wouldn't recycle promos/beauty insider rewards so much.
I really hope there's not a bronzer for July. It's just not a product I use with any frequency, and I received bronzers in my Allure, ipsy, and play! boxes this June.

This will be my first month with Play!  I am excited because BB just isn't cutting it for me as a company - though I do like that they curate some pretty good finds. 

Has anyone had issues with half-full or missing samples with Play?

Has anyone had issues with half-full or missing samples with Play?
I've never had a problem with half-full samples, but I was missing one once (and I didn't realize it until almost a month later!).  I emailed CS and they got back to me very quickly and refunded the box for that month.  The CS as a rule is excellent. 

Nest Citrine

and then the Ouai spray.

I use the First Aid Beauty cleanser, I love it!  I sure hope they do sample it, I can always use more, and I want the world to know about it.  Yes it is that good.  I'm also interested in the beauty blender product.

The rest are okay-ish for me.  I'm really over the Smashbox samples, it will take me years to get through them all.  Tis the season to use bronzers, but I'm over them as well. 

Looks like I am getting the oily/combo box which makes me really happy because I haven't tried those samples- but have a bunch from the normal/dry box.

Nest Citrine

and then the Ouai spray.

Oooh, I really hope they include the Blotterazzi! I'm oily during the summer so I always need to use blotting paper throughout the day. The full-size product is $20, so it would be awesome to sample. 

I don't use bronzer, but I love Too Faced, so I wouldn't mind trying out their new one. They've been bombarding me with emails about their bronzers for weeks.

I'm getting Box-B (normal/dry) as well. Hope there is no bronzer in it. I have no use for them and they don't swap well :/

Hmm, I'm looking at my orders on Sephora and it doesn't specify which box I am getting. Is there somewhere special I need to look?

Hmm, I'm looking at my orders on Sephora and it doesn't specify which box I am getting. Is there somewhere special I need to look?
It seems like they removed the additional information under order page, it was part of the product name. I was able to see it a few days ago, but now it's not there. 

Item number for my B-dry/normal is 1823459. If the A-Oily/combo item number is different maybe you can find out this way.

Last edited by a moderator:
It seems like they removed the additional information under order page, it was part of the product name. I was able to see it a few days ago, but now it's not there.

Item number for my B-dry/normal is 1823459. If the A-Oily/combo item number is different maybe you can find out this way.
Yes, I just checked and they removed the Oily/combo words from my order. My item # is 1823442 so maybe that is the way people can check now what they are getting.

mine went from oily/combo with a product number (but don't remember which) to nothing- not even a product number. its a mystery!

Latest posts

Back