Hello my fellow beauties!! xoxo

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey everyone

My name is Stef and I am delighted to be in a community full of wonderful young ladies with the same passion as me :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

A little bit about myself. I'm 26 years old and I live in the Gold Coast, Australia. I moved here all by myself almost 2 years ago from New Zealand and I love it!! No regrets!

I was a hairdresser for 10 years but decided I wanted a change so I now work in retail. I'm so much happier now but I will always have hairdressing behind me.

I guess to the main purpose of me signing up to this forum.

I started up my own Youtube channel a few months ago and I have recently hit my mini milestone of 100 subs (yaaaay).

I post up videos weekly about beauty and make up. I'm no professional guru or make up artist, I just tend to do my own thing with my make up, try out new products and techniques, give my own personal reviews on a few selected products, mini tutorials and I show off my shopping hauls too.

So I would love for any of you to come check out my channel and let me know what you think :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I appreciate any feedback but please be nice lol take in mind I'm still new to all this ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I wouldn't mind checking out anyone elses channels on here too and I'm all up for supporting one another. Now when I say that, PLEASE don't spam me!! I want anyone to subscribe to my channel because they actually like my content. Not just because they only want something out of it for themselves.

And another reason for signing up is I would love to see anyones opinions on certain make up products, and any mini tutorials to help me improve my skills.... I can't slay a winged eyeliner or a cut crease for the life of me!!!!

Feel free to introduce youself. Would be nice making new friends on here and sharing my interest with others :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Thank you for reading xoxo

My channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRIBP-nBJEHoApU3M_FzzBg

Tumblr: Silly Peanut Glitter

Back