Pop Sugar Must Have Mystery Box, Summer, 2016

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought one.  The price was right- same as a mini but with 6 items.  Hopefully when they say they are sending popular items from previous boxes they don't mean junk no one wants.  

I bought one--- hoping I don't regret it and end up with the 2016 planner and the May/June box contents. Hoping they are being nice and there will be a variety of mystery items. Also really hope they aren't all the same for those who bought multiples!

I read on the PSMH FAQ's that contents will vary. I hope every will share what they are getting. I can't wait.

Just fyi I cleaned up the title on this so folks know what Mystery box it is, I think there are a lot of "Mystery" boxes in the sub world. First time PS has done one, that I can recall.

Got one tracking number at 2.8 pounds from NY. The other is still processing..... Excitement is growing.

5.1 pounds for me!  Due Friday, but I hope it is sooner. I wonder what heavy randomness awaits?

Latest posts

Back