Pop sugar July -Mini box spoilers

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Meh. I unsubscribed to this box yesterday. I think the price for this box should be $15. For $20 I'm always disappointed...I know that's only a $5 difference but eh.

I'll use the sunscreen for sure. I work outside and am religious about sunscreen use. I have about 5 bottles now, but I go through them quickly. The ice cube tray is cute...I'm doing a brunch with some friends next week, maybe I'll do a juice based ice cube for drinks with it.

Wow.  I'm so glad I didn't fall for subbing to this box.  Every single one has been MEH.  It almost seems like these items should have been included in the regular PS box - that would make the regular PS box not so bad.

This is so sad.  Since the price is about half of that of the regular PSMH box, I would expect half the value - but that never happens.  I also really think it should contain 3-4 items.

I cancelled before this month's box came out, but I received all the ones before it.  I do like the pineapple trays and have already swapped for them, but I would have been upset if I paid for this box.  I don't need more sunscreen at all, and the RV of the pineapple trays seems extremely overinflated.

Hopefully, they improve this box and I can subscribe again in the future.

Back