Little Lace Box- August- *May include spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Here's the theme for the August box 

love mornings especially when everyone is asleep and it's so incredibly quiet, with the exception of the tick, tock, tick, tock from the clock and the occasional neighborhood dog barking at the early morning runners going by. There's truly something so peaceful about sitting in the quiet of the morning with that first cup of coffee (which I need in order to actually open my eyes) and reflecting on all that is good in life and all of those I love most, still asleep, dreaming the night away. I love this morning ritual, it helps me get focused for the crazy day ahead.

When we were trying to decide on the August theme we started the discussion early in the morning and some of us (who shall remain nameless) are not "morning" people. In fact, she's such a non-morning person I think we’ve mentioned it in a previous letter.  Our meeting turned into a discussion about our morning routines and all of the things that help us start our day. And thus our theme was born!

The August box will be curated around brands and products for you and your home. Products that will get your day started off right! We can’t let you know what’s in the August box, but we will be sending all subscribers an email style survey to request additional information for a more customized box.  We're super excited about the August box and can't wait to share what we've found and what inspires us to have a good morning and a great day.

I got my survey today too--- I m so interested to see how they use that info.  I have a feeling there may be a monogrammed robe in this box (survey asked for initials for monogram and robe size--- as well as many other questions)  Fingers crossed for a great box. 

What would you love to see?

I have my box and it's great, but I am missing a make-up brush. It's on the letter but I looked for it everywhere in the outer and inner box and it's not there. It is first time an item is missing from LLB...

I don't know if the brush is supposed to come later or what. I saw it is also missing from a spoiler photo on MSA..? Did you get it, girls?

The cup is very cute and the gold bowl is already in my bathroom and holds quite a lot small items.

I got my box today and LOVE it. The personalized items gave it a very special touch. I will use everything in this box. I have always wanted a spa wrap, I have a spa robe, but in the summer its just way too hot, so this is perfect. Can't wait to try the shower gel, smells wonderful. And eat the yummy chocolate bar. 

This is only my second box, but I am so happy with this subscription, it is very unique and I love the curation. 

I have my box and it's great, but I am missing a make-up brush. It's on the letter but I looked for it everywhere in the outer and inner box and it's not there. It is first time an item is missing from LLB...

I don't know if the brush is supposed to come later or what. I saw it is also missing from a spoiler photo on MSA..? Did you get it, girls?

The cup is very cute and the gold bowl is already in my bathroom and holds quite a lot small items.
I did receive the makeup brush in my box, it was inside the red box which was inside the shipping box. I would contact LLB, I'm sure they will fix it for you. 

Love my box despite the fact that the towel color isn't right for my bathroom.  Managed to remain spoiler-free until I got it today.  I think I look forward to this box more than any of my other subs.

LadyGordon you were right. LLB sent missing brush quickly. It's a nice, soft brush so I am happy to have it :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Already excited about Serendipity this month!

Serendipity is finally here! Spoiler alert!

I am most excited about Boot socks, but also quite happy with spices and recipes. Probably there are more recipes on Karista'skitchen homepage, will have to check it later.b

20160928_115225.jpg

20160928_115247.jpg

Latest posts

Back