KYSHADOW The Bronze Palette

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Kylie released a new KYSHADOW bronze palette today. Did anyone get one? It's sold out of course. :)

https://www.kyliecosmetics.com/products/the-bronze-palette

kylie eye kit.jpg

kyshadow bronze palette.jpg

Kylie released a new KYSHADOW bronze palette today. Did anyone get one? It's sold out of course. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

https://www.kyliecosmetics.com/products/the-bronze-palette

kylie eye kit.jpg

kyshadow bronze palette.jpg
I cant buy her products because I'am not tan and I dont have olive skin tone or a dark complexion.I feel like all her lip shades and products are designed for her type of complexion.I'am fair / light / pale so her products just would never work for me.If she had different shades for all types of skin tones I would try her lip products and see what all the hype is all about but I dont think any of the shades she has available would look good on anyone with my fair skin.It just wouldnt work for me unless she launches light pink colors or hot pink or something more wearable than nude I will not be buying them anytime soon.Nude lipgloss / lipstick on a fair skinned person just doesnt look that great to me.

Last edited:
@ Hi!! Hot pink on a Barbie would look great! ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Haha but I'm fair to light toned myself, and I have lots of nudes that I like wearing. It may just be that the nude you tried was the wrong undertone for you. You could also try pairing a nude lip with a more bold eye look, if you worry that it washes you out too much. I have definitely tried nudes that make me look like a corpse, haha. You just have to find the right tone for you! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I love that eye palette! I think the reason she chose those shades is because they compliment every skin tone. Apparently they blend like a dream, too! Have you watched Jaclyn Hill's tutorial using this palette on YouTube? She is light toned, like we are and it looks really good on her! I am determined to make you a believer in nudes, can you tell? Haha I bet you can totally pull it off!! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I already have three nude palettes, and I don't need another, so I'm not buying this. Even so, I think the packaging looks cheap and the colors are not very unique. I also think it's too expensive for someone like her who has just launched her brand, especially after all the quality problems that have gone on with her lipsticks and lipglosses.

@ Hi!! Hot pink on a Barbie would look great! ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Haha but I'm fair to light toned myself, and I have lots of nudes that I like wearing. It may just be that the nude you tried was the wrong undertone for you. You could also try pairing a nude lip with a more bold eye look, if you worry that it washes you out too much. I have definitely tried nudes that make me look like a corpse, haha. You just have to find the right tone for you! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I love that eye palette! I think the reason she chose those shades is because they compliment every skin tone. Apparently they blend like a dream, too! Have you watched Jaclyn Hill's tutorial using this palette on YouTube? She is light toned, like we are and it looks really good on her! I am determined to make you a believer in nudes, can you tell? Haha I bet you can totally pull it off!! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I dont think so  ....In my entire lipstick / gloss collection I dont even own one nude lip product lol.It would just make someone with my skin look like a ghost and I'am already white lol.A lot of times it just makes me look sick / ill or dying .

I love colourpop! I never knew that a $5 lippie stix can be so good! I wonder if the KYshadow palette is made by colourpop too like the lip products are rumored to be.

@ What about a warm peachy nude? These are all by Colourpop, so $5-6/ea! I bet these would warm your complexion right up! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

67c82980-d4bd-403b-a568-35c61c25aa35_zpsbofe1x5c.jpg
cool I like Almay, I have Almay Smart Shade Butter Kiss. I like the feel, it gives full coverage and doesn't leave lips dry. It's nourishing and looks good for the pout.

Back