Karaja, Italian brand

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Someone mentionned this brand on Specktra, has anyone tried any of their products? Or heard of the brand? :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

The most interesting is this... They're supposed to be very similar to MSF's! I'd love to hear your opinions, cuz they have this stuff in Belgium, so it would be awesome if they really were like MSF's :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I've never heard of it honey but let us know what you think of it if you do pick it up!

Of course :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> But first I have to buy an MSF, so I can compare ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> And I'm waiting for an answer from that store, whether they have that product, what it costs, and it's like a store for "professionals" so I don't know if they also sell to people like me, who are not in the cosmetics bizz :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'm going a little MSF-crazy (desperate!) :icon_redf

Unfortunately, I've never heard of it too :icon_roll But please let me know if you need help, I can contact them by phone :icon_bigg

ooo, this is very interesting. I wonder if it's available to the US:icon_winkand hopefully the price is right

I have heard of it, and I use it too. I have reviewed its Bronzer and Concealer on my blog makeupminutes.blogspot.com :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

hmm ive never heard of it either! youll def have to let us know how it worked out for you and if you liked it and what not!

The bronzer worked really well, but the concealer was very bad. It was tacky and to make it opaque, you would have to apply it atleast 6 times. But in the end, it makes your under eyes very cakey.

You cannot buy this online.

Their make up is beautiful. Colour pay off is lovely and it applies/lasts well. Their bronzers are very much like MSF's and they have a really great colour range too, from nice pinks to deep bronzes. I have a few bits and pieces in my kit, one of the ladies I studied who stocked up her entire kit with this brand, she does a lot of weddings with it and just loves it.

Hi there! Its such a co-incidence that i was looking up for the favourite shade of my karaja lipstick on the web and came across ur question.  I have been using Karaja brand for the last 13 years and cant think of replacing the shades with anything else!

The product is great for ur skin, has the most beautiful shades, and u will become a fan like me particularly if u like matte! So dont hesitate and pick up ur first Karaja, you will never buy another brand....

Latest posts

Back