Need recommendation Please :)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am trying to find an inexpensive face wash for sensitive dry skin. One that isn't specifically scented and that can really hydrate my skin. I know there are tons at the store, but i was hoping one stood out from the others and is pretty popular for not being a high end product. Is there such thing? 

Have you tried the Neutrogena line? I love the the fragrance free makeup remover wipes. I used to work with a lady who swore by the Neutrogena fragrance free facial cleansing bar and her skin was flawless.

If anything from Neutrogena, i may have used those make up remover wipes! If its the one I'm thinking of I'm pretty sure i have! Those are wonderful and very gentle on the skin. I used those all the time till i tried that Garnier skinactive micellar cleansing water. That has been my eye makeup remover and come to think i really have not been taking my face makeup off entirely. I just wash my face and im sure that doesn't get it all so i should pick some of those wipes up to take care of that! Does taking off make up at night before bed really play a role in keeping face clear or is that a myth?? When i go to the store today i will try and find that cleansing bar but i gotta tell ya, "bars of soap" scare me. I don't know what it is but i never used it and don't like them so a facial cleansing bar sounds scary to me lol but maybe if i see it and knowing what it can do i might give it a shot! 

If I have been wearing makeup I tend to use jojoba oil first followed by my Monsia cleanser, then toner and if the cottonwool pad is clear I follow it by applying my Monsia night repair cream. I find using the oil first removes mascara & eyeliner very easily with one pass. 

Latest posts

Back