MAC Star Trek Collection

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
MAC Star Trek Collection is out. Thoughts about this collection? Any Star Trek fans out there?

MAC star trek.png

MAC STar trek collection.jpg

MAC star trek collection 1.jpg

MAC STar trek collection 2.jpg

star trek collection 3.jpg

http://www.maccosmetics.com/collections-mac-star-trek

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice I 'am not really a star trek fan but I like the pink , orange and yellow lipsticks they look kinda cool.When I think star trek I think of lots of glitter for some reason or other galaxy other worldly colors and I guess they tried to convey that with this collection its not bad.The luna lusters pretty too.The one hot pink lipgloss color I would probably buy that.

Last edited:
Omg I saw this the other day lol. I really liked Star Trek Voyager when I was younger so I thought this was such a cool idea. I love the lipsticks and the eye shadows are pretty wearable and I've always loved Mac's formula for eye shadow. Never been that big a fan of their lip glosses, but I really just like the Star Trek logo on everything haha. I would probably buy the powders for the logo too, lol. I've always liked their powder formula as well, so why not? I've been loving all the different directions Mac has been going in lately!

Back