Beautycon Fall Box 2016 Giveaway!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
The Beautycon Fall Box giveaway is here!
I had forgotten to cancel this box so it showed up in the mail the other day. Instead of adding to my pile of products, I would much rather give the box away to someone here on MUT as a thank you for being part of the community.

The giveaway is going to be easy because I can't stand multi-step, complicated giveaways myself and never enter if I have to do all these annoying things. This giveaway is for the benefit of you all so it's simple. :)

You can see the content of the box in this thread (thank you @@iPretty949 for posting!): https://www.makeuptalk.com/f/topic/141800-beautycon-fall-box/

beautycon fall box giveaway.jpg

Enter by answering the following question:

1. What's your go to makeup product in the Fall?

For example like this:

My favorite makeup product for fall is the IT cosmetics Lip gloss stain because it gives great color and keeps my lips hydrated at the same time.

Only one entry per person, multiple entries will be disregarded.

How the Winner Is Chosen:

We will use Random.org to determine the winning post number and will contact the winner via PM for the shipping address. We will also verify that the person who won followed the steps outlined above. In the event that the winner failed to follow the steps, we will choose another winner via Random.org. Any unrelated posts that are considered spam will be removed and will not count as entries to the giveaway. Only legitimate posts that have followed the steps above will be considered for the drawing.

This contest is open now and runs until Friday September 16th, 2016 at 9am PST and is available to US residents only. The winner will be announced Friday 9/23/16. Good luck, everyone! Thank you for being part of MUT!

Brown lipstick is my favorite makeup item for fall. I love brown lipstick because it goes great with my natural coloring and the earthy colors in my fall wardrobe. My favorite right now is Bite Beauty's Amuse Bouche Lipstick in Molasses. 

I love plum lipstick in fall.  My favorite now is MAC Huggable Lipcolour in Commotion.

I recently received a Rimmel lipstick In a beautiful red " One-of-a-Kind" that I love for Fall.

My go-to product for fall is definitely plum and brown lipsticks as well! (I guess all of the other ladies agree with me LOL). I just saw yesterday that Milani is coming out with some matte dark lipstick for fall and I am so excited to try them out. I just hope the formula is long lasting! 

Thank you so much for the contest!!

My favorite product for the fall is my morphe 350 eyeshadow palette. All those beautiful warm colors just put me right in the mood for fall and keeps me looking flawless

My go-to makeup product for fall would be the Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bons eyeshadow palette. I love the darker colors for fall, and it has plenty of browns and a purple color that all work together very nicely. Thanks!

My go to fall makeup item is rosewood color lipstick. It's red without being to over powering and goes great with all those fall colors.

My go-to fall makeup item is Too Faced Natural Eyes matte palette! It really helps with that transition between fall and summer :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

My go to product for fall is my Bh Cosmetics Wild and Alluring Baked Eyeshadow Palette. I love the color variety!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back