Which hair mousse to buy... Really confused....

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have super straight silky long hairs. Can you please suggest me a mousse that'll help me to hold my curls which i do using a hair curler. I always use my loreal professional heat protecting spray and after styling i use nova hair fixing spray. But it is unable to hold my curles. Please help...

Last edited by a moderator:
Have you tried a curling mousses? Tresemme is a good brand and they have a curling hold mousse. Maybe worth checking it out. Matrix Vavoom line is really good too. They have a voluminous mousse that is good and also a freezing spray which is great as a finishing spray to help to extend the style longer.

Anyone tried Amika Perfect body whipped mousse? I use many of Amika hair products, but I haven't tried this mousse, and I would love to hear some opinions.

Search Results  

Try sheamoisture coconut hibiscus frizz free curl mousse. Most mousses and gels with super strong hold contain a lot of alcohol. Instead, try using a natural less stronger hold. 

May be you can try styling mousse by GKhair. I have been using to style in whatever way I desire at the same time protecting my hair by offering them a dose of moisture as this product is natural.

You should give a try using Pai-Shau Royal Abundance Mousse, (Chemical-free) it is a weightless volume Signature Tea Complex product for your style,looks natural

Latest posts

Back