Anastasia Beverly Hills Master Palette By Mario

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
The new ABH master palette by Mario launched today and sold out on their website but will be available at Sephora, Ulta and Macy's 10/4. Did anyone order one or planning on getting it on the 4th?

Tomorrow is the released date for this palette. I might need to get this one although I need another palette like I need a hole in my head. I am the only one who thinks this is maybe worth getting?

I think that it is for sure worth getting!
ABH eyeshadow formula is one of my favorites, and their palettes are pretty cheap for the amount you get in my opinion. Luckily it sold out by the time I tried to get it, as I really need to hold back on the purchases recently. That one shade though (top row, second from the right) is so pretty! I would recommend this highly to anyone who can get their hands on it based on their formula alone!

I have fallen in deep, deep love with all the ABH palettes so far. This one is no different. The formulation is flawless, so rich and pigmented and a dream to blend. The fallout is a bit ridiculous but I don't mind for what I end up with! The colors here are so rich and fall is calling my name! Ugh they came out with this right when people are desperate to delve into something rich with coppery gold fall goodness. Well played, ABH PR. lol

Latest posts

Back