-->

Welcome Guest to MakeupTalk

Welcome to MakeupTalk, one of the largest beauty communities online! Love makeup and beauty products as much as we do? Do you look forward to getting your beauty subscription boxes every month? Sign up or sign in to join in on the conversations and share your love for makeup, beauty and subscription boxes with others. By signing up or signing in you get access to the features listed below. Signing up is FREE and requires minimal information. We look forward to seeing you on the forums and having you part of our community! Thanks for stopping by!
  • Start new topics and reply to others in our MakeupTalk Forums
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get notification & email updates
  • Get your personal profile page and make new friends in our Community
  • Submit your reviews about Makeup Products and get feedback from other users
  • Send personal messages to other members

Recent Images In This Topic/Thread

No Images in this topic

Latest Posts

Sponsors

Become a Forum Sponsor!

Photo

How often are Platinum special offers

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#Post 1 of 3 OFFLINE   cpl100

cpl100

Buff

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 727 posts
  • Joined 18-February 15
Reviews

Posted 01 October 2016 - 06:03 AM

I am a few dollars away from Platinum with my recent order.  They just had a Platinum bag offer which looked quite good.  Wondering if it's worth going to the store and making a small purchase soon so as not to miss out on the next one.

If my next online purchase gets me to Platinum level with the order, would I be able to avail myself of a Platinum perk with that order, or not until the next one?

This is my first year of doing much shopping at Ulta.

#Post 2 of 3 OFFLINE   mirandamanda

mirandamanda

mirandamanda

• Super Moderators
  • 949 posts
  • Joined 13-December 11
Reviews

Posted 04 October 2016 - 05:04 AM

I think its the next one after you qualify, I could be wrong though. I did get one of those 24 piece beauty bags (with $125 purchase *ugh*) and I can say that it was worth it. I think I used up everything but the perfume samples and maybe a Mally lipstick. This was sometime last year, I bought three palettes so it was pretty easy hitting that $125 price point. And the bag was one of the best bags I've ever gotten, quality wise. I store little things in it in my dresser, its white so I don't take it out too often.

Platinum members also earn points faster, so thats my reasoning for hitting platinum year after year.

• Reija and cpl100 like this

#Post 3 of 3 OFFLINE   cpl100

cpl100

Buff

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 727 posts
  • Joined 18-February 15
Reviews

Posted 18 October 2016 - 07:28 PM

Thank you!

• 2,323,661 Posts