How often are Platinum special offers

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am a few dollars away from Platinum with my recent order.  They just had a Platinum bag offer which looked quite good.  Wondering if it's worth going to the store and making a small purchase soon so as not to miss out on the next one.

If my next online purchase gets me to Platinum level with the order, would I be able to avail myself of a Platinum perk with that order, or not until the next one?

This is my first year of doing much shopping at Ulta.

I think its the next one after you qualify, I could be wrong though. I did get one of those 24 piece beauty bags (with $125 purchase *ugh*) and I can say that it was worth it. I think I used up everything but the perfume samples and maybe a Mally lipstick. This was sometime last year, I bought three palettes so it was pretty easy hitting that $125 price point. And the bag was one of the best bags I've ever gotten, quality wise. I store little things in it in my dresser, its white so I don't take it out too often.

Platinum members also earn points faster, so thats my reasoning for hitting platinum year after year.

Latest posts

Back