Help with finding perfect eyeshadow

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi! Autumn is getting closer and closer and one of my favourite looks is a smoky cranberry eye. My usual mac cranberry eyeshadow has run out and I was wondering, instead of paying the same amount, if there is a drugstore dupe that looks practically identical, but won't leave a hole in my wallet. Thanks!

There's a Nyx shadow called Rust in the old square packaging that looks the same as the MAC cranberry but I haven't been able to find it for sale online anywhere. (Okay I only looked at the NYX website and Ulta but still) There's another NYX single called Pink Lady that may be what you're looking for, in terms of cheapness ($4.49 at Ulta plus there's a buy one get one 50% off right now) but if that doesn't suit you maybe try L'oreal's Infallible eyeshadow in the shade Glistening Garnet (I actually own this one and its really pretty) which is also buy one get one 50% off at Ulta.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello! I want ask you. Where you take ideas for eyeshadow looks, because I have the same eyeshadow look almost every day.
So I want some inspiration or ideas to help me.
Have a nice day!

Hello! I want ask you. Where you take ideas for eyeshadow looks, because I have the same eyeshadow look almost every day.
So I want some inspiration or ideas to help me.
Have a nice day!
Years ago I had a National Dior makeup artist show me how to use brushes when applying shadows. He also told me a "secret" - when you want to update your eye look, take the time on an "off" day to play with your shadows. Make up one eye, look at it, take the makeup off and then do it again, changing up the colors and the application. I do this by the "seasons" to change up my look.

Talking of cranberry eyeshadow. I’ve recently done a look on my YouTube channel using a multi chrome cranberry eyeshadow from the morphe x Jaclyn hill volume 2 palette. It has a number of cranberry coloured shades that you can mix and match.

To choose eyeshadow, opt for light colors such as coral or champagne if you have blue eyes, as this will highlight your eye color. You can also add a black eyeliner so your light eyes stand out. Alternatively, showcase your grey eyes with smokey eyeshadow, such as silvery blue.

Hi! Autumn is getting closer and closer and one of my favourite looks is a smoky cranberry eye. My usual mac cranberry eyeshadow has run out and I was wondering, instead of paying the same amount, if there is a drugstore dupe that looks practically identical, but won't leave a hole in my wallet. Thanks!
Omg The Library Of Colors has the best earth toned eyeshadow palettes. If you enjoy the mac cranberry palette you will surely enjoy theirs.Www.thelibraryofcolors.com

Latest posts

Back