Popular must have mini October spoilers

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Here are the contents of the October mini, courtesy of Jen from ramblings of a suburban mom

http://subscriptionboxramblings.com/2016/10/popsugar-october-2016-mini-must-have-box-review/

I don't sub to this box but I d be pissed that the exact same makeup item was sent in a special today show box. It is a lovely item but still Not cool pop sugar not cool. Hope u ladies love your boxes. Also of note they lowered the price from $18.95 to 15.95 (woot woot)

I don't get the minis and stuff like this reaffirms that decision.  Repeating items from other boxes, even if everyone didn't buy it, is lame. 

I don't get the minis and stuff like this reaffirms that decision.  Repeating items from other boxes, even if everyone didn't buy it, is lame. 
Agree.  Agree super lame.  I actually have 2 of these they sent me one to make up for a poor customer service interaction last year I would have been super annoyed to get a 3 rd one. I hope they dont start sending more repeats of exact items that would be frustrating!

Back