Weight loss smoothies

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Are you lookig for tasty recipes that can help you to lose weight?
these recipes are perfect for you!, they´re simple, tasty, healthy and they will help you to get through your day without, feeling hungry and/or exhausted

These weight loss smoothies are packed with refreshing fruits, Healthy fats, protein  and ingredients that will boost your metabolism and will help you to drop pounds

These weight loss smoothies are perfect for breakfast, or a snack. 

The reason that smoothies can help you lose weight is that you can get all of your necessary nutrients in one glass without adding in excess or empty calories.

About the ingredients:

Berries: Any kind of berry, strawberry, blueberry, blackberry, and raspberry are really tasty and low in calories, they are high in fiber, and water  wich help to keep you full longer, and antioxidants for your overall health. blueberries in particular aids in reducing belly fat.

Cinnamon helps to regulate blood sugar levels by improving your insulin sensitivity, reducing the amount of  blood glucose that can be stored as fat and curbing your appetite

Greek yogurt is high in protein wich help you feel satisfy longer, also helps to keep you energized and prevents bloating

Almonds are rich in healthy fats, fiber and proteins and help to reduce food cravings by keeping us full

If you are looking for more weight loss tips check out my facebook page (link removed)

If you have any doubt please let me know in the comments, I´m more than happy to answer your questions

Last edited by a moderator:
You should eat fruit in it's natural form, not juice or blend them. When you do that, it is absorbed into the body too quickly and your body produces insulin which turns glucose into stored fat. Fruit in it's natural form has fiber which slows the absorption into your body. As a rule of thumb, eat only natural, unprocessed food . Thomas Falater

Back