Red eye problem

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I’m facing red eye problem. My dermatologist says it’s a reaction of a certain product. I have stopped using that product. It is very difficult for me to go outside. How can I hide my red eyes with makeup?

[SIZE=12pt]Eye redness occurs when the vessels in your eye become swollen or irritated. Redness of the eye, also called bloodshot eyes, can indicate the presence of several different health problems. While some of these problems are benign, others are serious and require emergency medical attention. Follow these tips to prevent eye redness:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]·         [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]Wash your hands if you’re exposed to someone who has an eye infection.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]·         [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]Remove all makeup from your eyes each day.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]·         [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]Do not wear contact lenses longer than recommended.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]·         [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]Clean your contact lenses regularly.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]·         [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]Avoid activities that can cause eyestrain.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]·         [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]Avoid substances that can cause your eyes to become irritated.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]·         [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]If your eye becomes contaminated, flush it out immediately with water.[/SIZE]

Latest posts

Back