Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello im Darcel who's currently a college sophomore. I'm from columbia, maryland. to make a long story short i only wear makeup when i go to special events but since high school i have never felt confident in the way my face looks without makeup. i really wanted to learn how to do everyday light makeup wear.  feel free to comment  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Hi Darrel! Welcome to MakeupTalk!! For a natural day time look all you need is a tinted moisturizer or BB cream, a lipgloss or lipstick that is close your own lip color and mascara. You can add a wash of a neutral eyeshadow color on your lids to even them out too. A hint of blush would add a color on your cheeks too but you want to make sure to apply with a light hand and a good brush for a natural look. Rimmel has great contour palettes that you can use for a special occasion makeup with a highlighter and a darker shade for shading and the cheek color for an everyday blush. The colors are more subtle and forgiving so they are easier to use and won't look like heavy makeup.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Darrel :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> For a natural daytime look you only need a little bit of mascara and maybe a fine line of eyeliner if you like. You can also wear a light foundation or a tinted moisturizer depending on how much coverage you need . and to end it up you can wear a tinted lip balm , revlon do great ones. and that is it! i hope it was helpful

Latest posts

Back