Best Stick Foundations with Lasting Power?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So I recently tried and bought my first stick foundation. I bought the Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation Stick in 5.75 and 6. I LOVE the foundation (the finish, the color, packaging), but i can't seem to get it to last for more than 3-4 hours. If you wear a stick foundation, how do you make your foundation last all day? or do you have another stick foundation recommendation?

Thanks!

xoxo Laura from Jade and Olive

Last edited by a moderator:
I've found the same problem with stick foundations. Even with powder I found that they didn't last as long. I've been wanting to try the Estee Lauder Double wear stick thought but haven't yet. It's more like a liquid/sponge type though. 

Maybe it depends on the skin type, which is yours? Mine is dry to normal, and it lasts for me all day, especially the bobbi brown one..

I have oily/combo skin. But event with a mattifying primer and powder it still tends to wear off after a while.

Reija, i too have always wanted to try the EL double wear stick foundation. If it's anything like their liquid formula, I'm sure it has lasting power. The only issue is I like a natural finish.

Back