-->

Welcome Guest to MakeupTalk

Welcome to MakeupTalk, one of the largest beauty communities online! Love makeup and beauty products as much as we do? Do you look forward to getting your beauty subscription boxes every month? Sign up or sign in to join in on the conversations and share your love for makeup, beauty and subscription boxes with others. By signing up or signing in you get access to the features listed below. Signing up is FREE and requires minimal information. We look forward to seeing you on the forums and having you part of our community! Thanks for stopping by!
  • Start new topics and reply to others in our MakeupTalk Forums
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get notification & email updates
  • Get your personal profile page and make new friends in our Community
  • Submit your reviews about Makeup Products and get feedback from other users
  • Send personal messages to other members

Recent Images In This Topic/Thread

No Images in this topic

Latest Posts

Sponsors

Become a Forum Sponsor!

Photo

Saggy facial skin at 35?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#Post 1 of 4 OFFLINE   adamjohn

adamjohn

Trainee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Joined 23-September 16
Reviews

Posted 21 November 2016 - 08:10 PM

Does anyone know a good way to firm up skin without having a face lift? My skin just hangs off my cheekbones

. My eyes are starting to droop down. I have not lost weight. I get enough sleep and drink a gallon of water a day. I moisturize like crazy. I hate looking frumpy.

Thanks!

#Post 2 of 4 ONLINE   Lin1018

Lin1018

Devotee

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 240 posts
  • Joined 28-August 14
Reviews

Posted 22 January 2017 - 03:03 AM

I think I would book me in for a facial at a well known salon first and be guided by what the beautician tells you. Sorry I can't be of any further help.

#Post 3 of 4 OFFLINE   Terrie Dawson

Terrie Dawson

Novice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts
  • Joined 06-June 15
Reviews

Posted 04 May 2017 - 02:22 AM

Just try out some facial exercises such as face lift exercises. This will definitely help you to enhance your face shape. 

#Post 4 of 4 OFFLINE   CrazyAboutSkin

CrazyAboutSkin

Trainee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 17-May 17
Reviews

Posted Yesterday, 07:31 AM

Are you having enough collagen in your diet? It's mostly found in skin (fish, chicken) although a lot of vegetables boost collagen production as well (maybe have a look which ones and try to incorporate in your diet?). Or supplements? I'm personally using those as they contain a lot of other stuff like chondroitin, CoQ10, vit.C with small but visible results in my skin elasticity (of course the results will be not as drastic as a lifting - I'm leaving that for later :P).

• 2,324,097 Posts
  • 109,842 Members
  • 18,578 Reviews
  • 54,003 Albums