• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Cyber Monday 2016

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

Barbie2

Get ready for more shopping deals online / free shipping ! I work the entire day monday so I made sure I did all my shopping over the long weekend.I was afraid of websites crashing because I just bought something this morning and the site was down after you clicked to buy something and had it in your cart.Luckily I was able to buy the item but their are soooo many people online cyber monday the free shipping wasnt even worth my time lol.I also worry about scams / people stealing your info that is scary so ... yeah no more shopping for me.

Not to mention the fact items sell out quickly even if they dont seem that in demand they had uggs for 40 dollars and they are sold out now.

Post your promo codes / finds here 

Last edited:
Screen Shot 2016-11-27 at 12.24.18 PM.png

I saw Jouer cosmetics website  this is a website in australia so never purchased here before have no idea about their products but looks pretty cool.I found these guys on someones instagram page.

Holiday_homepage_banner_Teaser_111716-3.jpg

Bundle_homepage_banner_Teaser.jpg

Last edited:
It Cosmetics
Receive 20% off any site wide purchase of $35+ with code ITSHINE35

Here are more deals from the Zoe report

GLAMGLOW
Buy one full-sized product and get the same one for free using code BOGO2016.

Nordstrom
Nordstrom is offering a ton of deals on cyber Monday. Here are some of the deals:

Beauty Blender Set of 2 Beauty Blender Pro Sponges for $32.00 (value of $40.00), GHD Nordstrom Exclusive Bundle – Platinum & Copper Luxe Set for $299.99 (value of $388.00), Mario Badescu Home & Away Facial Spray Duo for $17.00 (value of $33.00), Charlotte Tilbury Charlotte’s Instant Party Eyes Three Piece Set for $49.00 (value of $58.00), Oribe Gold Lust Oil, Gold Lust Dry Shampoo, Dry Texturing Spray for $52.00 (value of $72.00)

Ouidad
Receive 50% off all holiday sets. Get a free travel bag and free travel-size curl products using code THANKFUL.

Laura Mercier
Receive 25% off any $100 purchase, free ground shipping and returns, plus 2 deluxe samples with code BLACKFRI.

Drunk Elephant
Receive 20% off site wide with code STUFFED.

Clarisonic
Receive 25% off all devices with code CYBERMON

I discovered Shu Uemura hair care through Birchbox and really like the line. It's just pricey but the products work well. Shu Uemura is having a cyber Monday deal on their site, 15% off orders.

shu uemura cyber monday.jpg

Here are the Allure Cyber Monday deals

On Cyber Monday, sign up for the editor-curated Allure Beauty Box (or get one for a friend!). Get a subscription for yourself and it's only $10 per box for the first four months (a $20 savings). When it comes to gifts, if you buy a three-month gift subscription, you'll score a free makeup case, or buy a six-month gift subscription and you'll nab a free beauty box for yourself (worth $15). Buy a 12-month gift and you'll get a free CNTraveler or Teen Vogue box (worth $39.95). (Speaking of theme boxes, those are on sale, too!) It's really all about how many you buy, and trust us, your friends and family members will be obsessed. Buy one box, and get ten-percent off, buy two boxes and get 15-percent off, buy three boxes and get 20-percent off, buy four boxes and get 25-percent off, or buy five boxes and get 30-percent off. Here are the online codes you'll need: Use SAVEMORETV to shop Teen Vogue's box, and use SAVEMORECNT to shop the CNTraveler theme box.

allure cyber monday deals.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back