A good Skincare for Summer for a mix skintype?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey,

I'm interested in summer skincare! Which products would you suggest for a mix skintype so that my face and body gets enough hydratation and cleaness before I'm applying any makeup on?... I just know some products by Younique but I'd like to try something new! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I have been using Monsia Skincare since Dec 2014 but you would have to read up about it yourself as to whether it would suit you. My skin is close to normal with a tendency to dryness during the winter period so after cleansing and toning and applying the Monsia intense night repair cream before bed I add a few drops of vit E oil especially to neck, forehead & around eyes mainly to keep these areas super hydrated. It works for me, hope it will work for you. I apply a little and let it absorb.

You can use La Roche-Possay Effaclar Anti Blemish system to get good results for mix skin in summer. It provides natural glow to skin and nourish it. I am using it from last many years and found it great for my skin care. 

Daily face wash, exfoliate a couple times a week, maybe a light moisturizer but you might not need it.  Also, SUNSCREEN! Put it on before your makeup!

Latest posts

Back