The Season of Giving Giveaway! Part 4

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
The part 4 of the Holiday giveaway is a makeup set! One lucky winner will win a set of Pixi by Petra makeup. I've been loving the Pixi by Petra skin care products and makeup lately so I wanted to share this awesome set with you all as a celebration of the Holiday season. Thank you all who entered in the last giveaways! Wishing you all good luck with this giveaway and thank you for being part of MUT!

The prize includes the following:

Pixi by Petra:

• Pigment set
  • Eyeliner set
  • Ultimate Beauty Kit 3rd Edition
  • Mattelustre Lipstick in Classic Red
pixi by petra makeup set.jpg

Enter by answering the following question:

1. What's your favorite lip product at the moment?

Only one entry per person, multiple entries will be disregarded.

How the Winner Is Chosen:

We will use Random.org to determine the winning post number and will contact the winner via PM for the shipping address. We will also verify that the person who won followed the steps outlined above. In the event that the winner failed to follow the steps, we will choose another winner via Random.org. Any unrelated posts that are considered spam will be removed and will not count as entries to the giveaway. Only legitimate posts that have followed the steps above will be considered for the drawing.

This contest is open now and runs until Wednesday December 14th, 2016 at 9am PST and is available to US residents only. The lucky winner of the palette will be announced by Friday 12/16/16. Good luck, everyone! Thank you for being part of MUT!

My favorite lip product is Bath & Body Works my favorite lip balm. It's a balm but in a tube like lip gloss. It's got a slightly sweet scent and makes my lips look pretty and shiny but it's not sticky or super glossy. It literally is my favorite lip balm.

Wow, what a great prize!!!  My favorite lip product at the moment is NYX Butter in Hunk.  I got it in ipsy or Birch box awhile ago and just pulled it out for winter, such a pretty shade.

Such awesome set!  Currently my favorite lip product is Malin+Goetz mojito lip balm. Very pleasant flavor and keeps my lips moisturized.

Dior Addict Lipglows are my fave at the moment! Very natural and keeps my lips hydrated with a hint of color!

My favorite lip product is the ELF lip exfoliator. My lips get dry and flaky in the winter so I use it before applying my deeper, winter lip shades It keeps the flakes away so my color goes on smooth. 

My favorite lip product at the moment is Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm(hibiscus). Keeps my lips moist all day and perfect color for fall/winter. Huge fan of Pixi as well so would LOVE the win. ❤️I use Pixi Correction Concentrate - Brightening Peach daily for under my eyes as part of my morning routine and recommend it to any who wants to cover dark circles.

Last edited by a moderator:
My favorite at the moment is a stila liquid lipstick in caramello, its the perfect nude for my skin tone.

I absolutely LOVE Pur-lisse Daily lip nourisher with Mango and shea butter! I love it and it is super moisturizing and because you can wear it under lipstick, it makes the colors really pop!

My favorite lip product right now is any kind of Chapstick! With the heat being on & with it being so cold out, my lips get dry. Chapstick has so many fun scents/flavors and they all help keep my lips moisturized!

ELF Lip exfolliator. In a tube like a lipstick. In the Winter,much needed"

Thank you all for entering! Congrats @@EmiB! You are the winner!

pixi giveaway winner 12-16-16.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back