Moisturiser like St Tropez Gradual Tan Face Lotion

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So my girlfriend has got me St tropez gradual tan everyday face lotion which besides the tan after a few hours makes my face look really good - like a really nice glow but not greasy. And this is instant, I'm not getting confused with the tan effect.

I just wondered, is there anything out there that is exactly like this but without the tan aspect that I can use inbetween this? I looked at the St tropez site but they don't seem to have just this face lotion without the tan in it...

Any help would be great! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Hi! Welcome to MUT @@bloke! I really like the Marcelle BB cream Golden Glow. It gives a radiant look but it doesn't tan the face. It's not a self-tanning product. It just gives a nice glow.

St Tropez Gradual Tan Face Lotion is a light and easily absorbing facial moisturizer with a touch of self tan for a healthy looking radiance. It is enriched with a specially, selected blend of marine that extracts the Vitamin E to reduce the fine lines and wrinkles. 

Back