Not pefect by any means but my first..

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I've been trying to work up the courage to make my first video. I just want to share my love of beauty and meet great people while doing it. There are a few things id like to change in my future videos ( my background/ my frames) but I am very proud of the work I've put into the video and its outcome. Please take a look and give me any feedback you can :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-DvIRaW81w#action=share

Thank you so much! xox

I think the video turned out really great, especially for your first! Love the eye look. The transitions and background music I know is very time consuming to edit in, so great job on doing that! The only critical feedback I would give would be the audio at some parts seems more quite than others, but that could have just been a technical mistake. Great job though!

Thank you so much for taking the time to watch and give your feedback. I really appreciate it. The audio is a great note! I will definitely pay more attention to that in my next one! I was using my mac book to record the audio, I think I will do some research on better microphones  :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back