-->

Welcome Guest to MakeupTalk

Welcome to MakeupTalk, one of the largest beauty communities online! Love makeup and beauty products as much as we do? Do you look forward to getting your beauty subscription boxes every month? Sign up or sign in to join in on the conversations and share your love for makeup, beauty and subscription boxes with others. By signing up or signing in you get access to the features listed below. Signing up is FREE and requires minimal information. We look forward to seeing you on the forums and having you part of our community! Thanks for stopping by!
  • Start new topics and reply to others in our MakeupTalk Forums
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get notification & email updates
  • Get your personal profile page and make new friends in our Community
  • Submit your reviews about Makeup Products and get feedback from other users
  • Send personal messages to other members

Recent Images In This Topic/Thread

Latest Posts

Sponsors

Become a Forum Sponsor!

Photo

Paul & Joe Spring 2017 Collection

blush lipstick

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#Post 1 of 7 OFFLINE   Reija

Reija

MuT Mom

• Administrators
  • 9,482 posts
  • Joined 27-September 03
Reviews

Posted 06 January 2017 - 09:36 AM

The Paul & Joe Spring makeup collection features beautiful blushes and cat shaped lipsticks. Anyone planning on ordering something? The line is available at Beautyhabit

Paul & Joe spring 2017.jpg

MakeupTalk Admin :)
Like us on Facebook - Twitter - Pinterest - Instagram
I also make Handmade jewelry

#Post 2 of 7 OFFLINE   Queennie

Queennie

Enthusiast

• Super Moderators
  • 887 posts
  • Joined 19-January 14
Reviews

Posted 07 January 2017 - 05:42 PM

Paul and Joe always has really cute makeup. I'm wondering if any of it is really good?

• Reija likes this

#Post 3 of 7 OFFLINE   Reija

Reija

MuT Mom

• Administrators
  • 9,482 posts
  • Joined 27-September 03
Reviews

Posted 07 January 2017 - 11:41 PM

I haven't tried Paul & Joe either so I'm curious. Hope someone knows and has tried them. Would be nice to know how pigmented the blushes are.
  • Queennie likes this

#Post 4 of 7 OFFLINE   iPretty949

iPretty949

Social Media Manager

• Social Media Manager
  • 1,071 posts
  • Joined 09-March 12
Reviews

Posted 10 January 2017 - 01:28 PM

If I'll buy those blushes I won't know the pigmentation, because they're too cute to use! :wub: :wub:

• Reija and Queennie like this
-Facebook- -Twitter- -Instagram- -Blog-

Follow MakeupTalk for your daily dose of beauty!
-Facebook- -Twitter- -Pinterest-

#Post 5 of 7 OFFLINE   AllPretty

AllPretty

Trainee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Joined 28-December 16
Reviews

Posted 14 January 2017 - 12:57 PM

Love how reasonably priced this line is! It definitely looks like they are targeting their asian audience. When I went to Tokyo and Hong Kong there were P&J stores everywhere. Definitely a nice entry price point for a very high-end brand. 

However from an ingredient standpoint it looks like the formulas using scary ingredients. Talc, mineral oil and parabens are in the ingredient decks provided on beautybay. I wish the site provided ingredients for all the items. They are pushing botanical additives which are part of the formulas, however its a tough sell to someone looking for clean makeup. Especially with the synthetic bases and parabens. 

Personally it looks like a super fun line that's a joy to give and a joy to have... just not a joy to use if you're looking for clean makeup. 

• Reija likes this

#Post 6 of 7 OFFLINE   Reija

Reija

MuT Mom

• Administrators
  • 9,482 posts
  • Joined 27-September 03
Reviews

Posted 14 January 2017 - 03:49 PM

Love how reasonably priced this line is! It definitely looks like they are targeting their asian audience. When I went to Tokyo and Hong Kong there were P&J stores everywhere. Definitely a nice entry price point for a very high-end brand. 

However from an ingredient standpoint it looks like the formulas using scary ingredients. Talc, mineral oil and parabens are in the ingredient decks provided on beautybay. I wish the site provided ingredients for all the items. They are pushing botanical additives which are part of the formulas, however its a tough sell to someone looking for clean makeup. Especially with the synthetic bases and parabens. 

Personally it looks like a super fun line that's a joy to give and a joy to have... just not a joy to use if you're looking for clean makeup. 

Good to know this! Thanks for the info about the ingredients! For a few years I used nothing but natural makeup and switched to all natural cleaning solutions as well. I've moved back to main stream makeup more since but still like to know what's happening with the ingredients.

#Post 7 of 7 OFFLINE   AllPretty

AllPretty

Trainee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Joined 28-December 16
Reviews

Posted 15 January 2017 - 07:21 AM

Good to know this! Thanks for the info about the ingredients! For a few years I used nothing but natural makeup and switched to all natural cleaning solutions as well. I've moved back to main stream makeup more since but still like to know what's happening with the ingredients.

I think there are a lot of good things happening in main stream makeup - even drug store makeup has moved to the clean trend. Shunning petrochemicals, parabens and alcohol bases. A really great resource to do an ingredient check is ewg. 

• Reija likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: blush, lipstick

• 2,323,252 Posts
  • 109,573 Members
  • 18,571 Reviews
  • 54,001 Albums