Paul & Joe Spring 2017 Collection

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
The Paul & Joe Spring makeup collection features beautiful blushes and cat shaped lipsticks. Anyone planning on ordering something? The line is available at Beautyhabit

Paul & Joe spring 2017.jpg

I haven't tried Paul & Joe either so I'm curious. Hope someone knows and has tried them. Would be nice to know how pigmented the blushes are.

Love how reasonably priced this line is! It definitely looks like they are targeting their asian audience. When I went to Tokyo and Hong Kong there were P&J stores everywhere. Definitely a nice entry price point for a very high-end brand. 

However from an ingredient standpoint it looks like the formulas using scary ingredients. Talc, mineral oil and parabens are in the ingredient decks provided on beautybay. I wish the site provided ingredients for all the items. They are pushing botanical additives which are part of the formulas, however its a tough sell to someone looking for clean makeup. Especially with the synthetic bases and parabens. 

Personally it looks like a super fun line that's a joy to give and a joy to have... just not a joy to use if you're looking for clean makeup. 

Love how reasonably priced this line is! It definitely looks like they are targeting their asian audience. When I went to Tokyo and Hong Kong there were P&J stores everywhere. Definitely a nice entry price point for a very high-end brand. 

However from an ingredient standpoint it looks like the formulas using scary ingredients. Talc, mineral oil and parabens are in the ingredient decks provided on beautybay. I wish the site provided ingredients for all the items. They are pushing botanical additives which are part of the formulas, however its a tough sell to someone looking for clean makeup. Especially with the synthetic bases and parabens. 

Personally it looks like a super fun line that's a joy to give and a joy to have... just not a joy to use if you're looking for clean makeup. 
Good to know this! Thanks for the info about the ingredients! For a few years I used nothing but natural makeup and switched to all natural cleaning solutions as well. I've moved back to main stream makeup more since but still like to know what's happening with the ingredients.

Good to know this! Thanks for the info about the ingredients! For a few years I used nothing but natural makeup and switched to all natural cleaning solutions as well. I've moved back to main stream makeup more since but still like to know what's happening with the ingredients.
I think there are a lot of good things happening in main stream makeup - even drug store makeup has moved to the clean trend. Shunning petrochemicals, parabens and alcohol bases. A really great resource to do an ingredient check is ewg. 

Back