-->

Welcome Guest to MakeupTalk

Welcome to MakeupTalk, one of the largest beauty communities online! Love makeup and beauty products as much as we do? Do you look forward to getting your beauty subscription boxes every month? Sign up or sign in to join in on the conversations and share your love for makeup, beauty and subscription boxes with others. By signing up or signing in you get access to the features listed below. Signing up is FREE and requires minimal information. We look forward to seeing you on the forums and having you part of our community! Thanks for stopping by!
  • Start new topics and reply to others in our MakeupTalk Forums
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get notification & email updates
  • Get your personal profile page and make new friends in our Community
  • Submit your reviews about Makeup Products and get feedback from other users
  • Send personal messages to other members

Recent Images In This Topic/Thread

No Images in this topic

Latest Posts

Sponsors

Become a Forum Sponsor!

Photo

February 2017 Spoilers

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#Post 1 of 9 OFFLINE   KrissyMichelle

KrissyMichelle

Devotee

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 236 posts
  • Joined 03-May 15
Reviews

Posted 20 January 2017 - 02:52 PM

MSA has spoilers up! Makeup Geek shadows (2), Dr. Brandt Microdermabrasion, Brushes, and a small Z Palette.

• Reija, mirandamanda and pearldrop like this

#Post 2 of 9 OFFLINE   pearldrop

pearldrop

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 893 posts
  • Joined 27-January 15
Reviews

Posted 01 February 2017 - 08:46 PM

I no longer subscribe to BoxyCharm, but want that Dr Brandt product. Does anyone want to swap it away? Please let me know, I'll send you my listings link :) 

Happy New Year to my lovely MUT family  :santa:

#Post 3 of 9 OFFLINE   mirandamanda

mirandamanda

mirandamanda

• Super Moderators
  • 968 posts
  • Joined 13-December 11
Reviews

Posted 02 February 2017 - 10:00 PM

That z palette is so cute, I would seriously sign up for a second box but I've heard the waitlist is already so long.

Edited by mirandamanda, 03 February 2017 - 09:22 PM.

#Post 4 of 9 OFFLINE   Queennie

Queennie

Enthusiast

• Super Moderators
  • 894 posts
  • Joined 19-January 14
Reviews

Posted 03 February 2017 - 05:13 PM

Hoping that they send out more duochrome eyeshadow shades again this time, last time I received a duochrome by MakeupGeek from Boxycharm and I loved it!

#Post 5 of 9 OFFLINE   Krystyn Lowe

Krystyn Lowe

Aficionado

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,438 posts
  • Joined 21-March 14
Reviews

Posted 04 February 2017 - 12:50 AM

I hope my version has the Dr. Brandt! Love that stuff and it's $79 bucks woohoo.

#Post 6 of 9 OFFLINE   mirandamanda

mirandamanda

mirandamanda

• Super Moderators
  • 968 posts
  • Joined 13-December 11
Reviews

Posted 04 February 2017 - 05:19 AM

According to their IG, everyone is going to receive the Dr. Brandt, plus the z palette and two MUG shadows. I've seen a post with those three products, along with some eyeshadow brushes and a lipstick. Haven't seen any other variations yet, but I wouldn't mind that box.

• Krystyn Lowe likes this

#Post 7 of 9 OFFLINE   Krystyn Lowe

Krystyn Lowe

Aficionado

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,438 posts
  • Joined 21-March 14
Reviews

Posted 04 February 2017 - 02:14 PM

According to their IG, everyone is going to receive the Dr. Brandt, plus the z palette and two MUG shadows. I've seen a post with those three products, along with some eyeshadow brushes and a lipstick. Haven't seen any other variations yet, but I wouldn't mind that box.

Awesome thanks!

#Post 8 of 9 OFFLINE   mirandamanda

mirandamanda

mirandamanda

• Super Moderators
  • 968 posts
  • Joined 13-December 11
Reviews

Posted 17 February 2017 - 03:27 PM

Got my box today! It has Barcelona Beach and Unexpected MUG shadows, the Omnia brush set (some people received a Sedona Lace set) and a Japonesque lipstick in the shade 02 Teinte, which is a pretty pinky nude color. Plus the small z palette and the Dr Brandt. The Omnia brushes are made by Royal & Langnickel, which Boxycharm has sent out before. I tried them but I just couldn't find a use for them, but they are really well made. This set looks a little more usable, for my needs anyway.

#Post 9 of 9 OFFLINE   KrissyMichelle

KrissyMichelle

Devotee

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 236 posts
  • Joined 03-May 15
Reviews

Posted 17 February 2017 - 04:25 PM

I got Bedrock and Motown for my shadows. I already own Bedrock, but I'm okay with a duplicate because it's one I use a ton. I got the Omnia set as well and used the shader brush for a shimmer shade and just patted the shadow on my lids and it worked great and then used the smaller detail brush to smudge my lash line and sharpen my crease a bit and it looked so good! I got the RealHer lipstick in So Sassy, which I can't wear yet because I got bit on my mouth and I'm waiting for that to heal. And the Zpalette and Dr. Brandt, which I'm in love with both! This Boxy was a HUGE hit for me. 

• mirandamanda likes this

• 2,324,118 Posts
  • 109,853 Members
  • 18,578 Reviews
  • 54,003 Albums