March 2017 BOXYCHARM Spoilers

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Possible March 2017 spoiler from Kendall Alfred’s SnapChat.  We know that it will be in an UPCOMING box, but she didn't specifically say March.

IMG_6707.png

Can't wait to see what else they're including, I would love a new nail polish. Or a facial cleanser. I bet we'll get neither of those though.

I just read that someone was prompted to do a Beauty preference quiz when they logged into their account. If you have a Boxycharm account maybe check to see if you have it too.

Did anybody get their box? I'm still waiting on mine and I'm just curious about what lip products they sent out, a lot of people got a different lipstick than the Realher one.

I got my box. I got the RealHer liquid lipstick and lipliner. I could not stand the liquid lipstick. If you've tried the Milani ones and liked those, you'll like it but to me they're both too drying and suck the life out of my mouth and crumble off within minutes. I love the eye shadows for use with my Kat von D quads to add some shine to the eye look. The crown brush is great too, I use it for contour. The Smashbox primer is a good inclusive item, but I don't use face primer all that often. 

@ what shades of liner and lipstick did you get? I was hoping for nude shades or at least something light pink but I ended up the I Am Fearless (dark pink) lipstick. I do love the liner I got though, its I Am Unstoppable, such a pretty pink. I swatched the liquid lipstick on my hand and it took forever to dry down and when it did, it was really streaky. Hopefully my sister will want it because I can't swap it away now. I like the crown fan brush too, and the eyeshadows are really nice as well.

@@mirandamanda I got I Am Fearless for the lipstick and it pulled a little more berry toned on me because of how pale I am. I adored the color, but could not handle the formula. The lip liner I got was I Am Unique which is a really close shade match to I Am Fearless. The lip liner, I like, I just don't gravitate towards them as often and I have scarring on my mouth now that makes it hard to use anything that isn't a liquid lipstick. 

Latest posts

Back