-->

Welcome Guest to MakeupTalk

Welcome to MakeupTalk, one of the largest beauty communities online! Love makeup and beauty products as much as we do? Do you look forward to getting your beauty subscription boxes every month? Sign up or sign in to join in on the conversations and share your love for makeup, beauty and subscription boxes with others. By signing up or signing in you get access to the features listed below. Signing up is FREE and requires minimal information. We look forward to seeing you on the forums and having you part of our community! Thanks for stopping by!
  • Start new topics and reply to others in our MakeupTalk Forums
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get notification & email updates
  • Get your personal profile page and make new friends in our Community
  • Submit your reviews about Makeup Products and get feedback from other users
  • Send personal messages to other members

Recent Images In This Topic/Thread

No Images in this topic

Latest Posts

Sponsors

Become a Forum Sponsor!

Photo

Itching Skin

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#Post 1 of 7 OFFLINE   Terrie Dawson

Terrie Dawson

Novice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts
  • Joined 06-June 15
Reviews

Posted 04 April 2017 - 02:45 AM

Whenever I do some physical work or go in sunlight my skin starts itching. What could be the problem and how can I cure it?I consulted with a doctor he just ends up giving me a medicine for 30 days.This problem generally takes place during winters.Some says that my blood is more hot than others.

#Post 2 of 7 OFFLINE   AshleySawyer

AshleySawyer

Trainee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
  • Joined 10-January 17
Reviews

Posted 11 April 2017 - 01:06 AM

I too have the same problem, itchy skin specially my arms and face itch a lot. I too need a solution. Help..!!

#Post 3 of 7 OFFLINE   Lin1018

Lin1018

Devotee

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 241 posts
  • Joined 28-August 14
Reviews

Posted 03 May 2017 - 05:17 AM

Whenever I do some physical work or go in sunlight my skin starts itching. What could be the problem and how can I cure it?I consulted with a doctor he just ends up giving me a medicine for 30 days.This problem generally takes place during winters.Some says that my blood is more hot than others.

When my skin gets dry it starts itching. I only suffer from this during the winter and I have put it down to the central heating drying the atmosphere in the house. I use Monsia Skincare and I follow my normal cleansing routine but after applying the day & night moisturisers I applied vit E oil. This solved my dryness problem, be interesting to know if it helps you.

#Post 4 of 7 OFFLINE   CassieLyons

CassieLyons

Trainee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts
  • Joined 09-October 15
Reviews

Posted 05 May 2017 - 06:18 PM

Wow I have never heard of that issue before.  Have you tried using a natural sunscreen and extra moisturizing products? Could it be something you're allergic to in the winter?

#Post 5 of 7 OFFLINE   hannanma

hannanma

Trainee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Joined 25-May 17
Reviews

Posted 19 June 2017 - 08:25 AM

yes, you are all most right this time.

#Post 6 of 7 OFFLINE   AllPretty

AllPretty

Trainee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts
  • Joined 28-December 16
Reviews

Posted 19 June 2017 - 11:13 AM

Hello the same thing happens to me! The key is that you mentioned "when I do physical work or go into the sunlight" this means when your body heats up and you sweat - it's just your incresed circulation sending messages to your brain that reads as itching from your dilated blood vessels. Paired with dry, dehydrated skin I'm sure the sensation is worsened. As long as you don't hives you're ok!

Be Inspired. Be All Pretty. http://www.allpretty.com

#Post 7 of 7 OFFLINE   Sharon_Elizabeth

Sharon_Elizabeth

Trainee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
  • Joined 13-October 15
Reviews

Posted 21 June 2017 - 05:09 PM

Hi! It's probably from your skin drying out from weather changes, humidity, etc. I would try a good moisturizer and sunscreen.  I also typically wear a CC cream with SPF in it every day.  The one I use is Your Skin But Better CC Cream with SPF 50+, I burn very easy and this helps and isn't drying on my skin. I get it from B-Glowing.

• 2,325,214 Posts
  • 110,337 Members
  • 18,587 Reviews
  • 53,995 Albums