-->

Welcome Guest to MakeupTalk

Welcome to MakeupTalk, one of the largest beauty communities online! Love makeup and beauty products as much as we do? Do you look forward to getting your beauty subscription boxes every month? Sign up or sign in to join in on the conversations and share your love for makeup, beauty and subscription boxes with others. By signing up or signing in you get access to the features listed below. Signing up is FREE and requires minimal information. We look forward to seeing you on the forums and having you part of our community! Thanks for stopping by!
  • Start new topics and reply to others in our MakeupTalk Forums
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get notification & email updates
  • Get your personal profile page and make new friends in our Community
  • Submit your reviews about Makeup Products and get feedback from other users
  • Send personal messages to other members

Recent Images In This Topic/Thread

Latest Posts

Sponsors

Become a Forum Sponsor!

Photo

Allure Beauty Thrills PreSale and Summer 2017 *SPOILERS*

Allure Beauty Box Allure Beauty Thrills Beauty Subscriptions SPOILERS

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#Post 1 of 6 OFFLINE   Reija

Reija

MuT Mom

• Administrators
  • 9,748 posts
  • Joined 27-September 03
Reviews

Posted 08 May 2017 - 08:30 AM

The Allure Beauty Thrills box is on presale. Here are the details. Anyone ordering?

allure beauty thrills presale.jpg

MakeupTalk Admin :)
Like us on Facebook - Twitter - Pinterest - Instagram
Makeup and skin care obsessed by day, jewelry designer by night.

#Post 2 of 6 OFFLINE   Reija

Reija

MuT Mom

• Administrators
  • 9,748 posts
  • Joined 27-September 03
Reviews

Posted 08 May 2017 - 08:33 AM

Here is the spoiler for the first box. With the presale you get the May, August and December boxes as well as the October breast cancer awereness box for $199.99

Allure Beauty Thrills.png

MakeupTalk Admin :)
Like us on Facebook - Twitter - Pinterest - Instagram
Makeup and skin care obsessed by day, jewelry designer by night.

#Post 3 of 6 OFFLINE   lauradiniwilk

lauradiniwilk

Aficionado

• Super Moderators
  • 1,564 posts
  • Joined 03-April 12
Reviews

Posted 08 May 2017 - 09:39 AM

@Reija That's an old box!  Here are the spoilers

allure 1.gif

allure 2.gif

• Reija likes this

#Post 4 of 6 OFFLINE   lauradiniwilk

lauradiniwilk

Aficionado

• Super Moderators
  • 1,564 posts
  • Joined 03-April 12
Reviews

Posted 08 May 2017 - 09:42 AM

My thoughts on the presale...I think it's good that they took away the premium for preordering (now that there are 4 boxes, it works out to something like $56 per box with tax, so people who preorder will get away for cheaper than those of us who pay for shipping. 

That said, this is a lottttt of repeats and I like the option to skip or wait for a discount since this isn't selling out any time soon.  I'm down for the summer box since I really liked the wen and will (eventually, haha) use everything except the lipstick, press on nails, and the hair thingies.

Edited by lauradiniwilk, 08 May 2017 - 09:44 AM.

• Reija likes this

#Post 5 of 6 OFFLINE   iPretty949

iPretty949

Social Media Manager

• Social Media Manager
  • 1,101 posts
  • Joined 09-March 12
Reviews

Posted 08 May 2017 - 05:22 PM

I'm getting the Summer box but not buying the whole year. We've seen plenty of repeats for the past years and I don't wanna get a box full of hair sprays or hair oils at some point.

• Reija likes this
-Facebook- -Twitter- -Instagram- -Blog-

Follow MakeupTalk for your daily dose of beauty!
-Facebook- -Twitter- -Pinterest-

#Post 6 of 6 OFFLINE   psysn

psysn

Trainee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts
  • Joined 04-December 15
Reviews

Posted 06 June 2017 - 04:19 PM

My thoughts on the presale...I think it's good that they took away the premium for preordering (now that there are 4 boxes, it works out to something like $56 per box with tax, so people who preorder will get away for cheaper than those of us who pay for shipping.

That said, this is a lottttt of repeats and I like the option to skip or wait for a discount since this isn't selling out any time soon. I'm down for the summer box since I really liked the wen and will (eventually, haha) use everything except the lipstick, press on nails, and the hair thingies.

I was pretty resistant to those ridiculous hair things, but they actually work really well for holding my hair while I wash my face or for around the house. They're a bit too silly to be seen in public with one, but I'm always losing my hair ties and can't seem to lose this one. Haven't gotten a snag with the goofy things yet, either. Still not something I would ever make an effort to buy on my own, though.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Allure Beauty Box, Allure Beauty Thrills, Beauty Subscriptions, SPOILERS

• 2,324,643 Posts
  • 110,098 Members
  • 18,581 Reviews
  • 54,004 Albums