-->

Welcome Guest to MakeupTalk

Welcome to MakeupTalk, one of the largest beauty communities online! Love makeup and beauty products as much as we do? Do you look forward to getting your beauty subscription boxes every month? Sign up or sign in to join in on the conversations and share your love for makeup, beauty and subscription boxes with others. By signing up or signing in you get access to the features listed below. Signing up is FREE and requires minimal information. We look forward to seeing you on the forums and having you part of our community! Thanks for stopping by!
  • Start new topics and reply to others in our MakeupTalk Forums
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get notification & email updates
  • Get your personal profile page and make new friends in our Community
  • Submit your reviews about Makeup Products and get feedback from other users
  • Send personal messages to other members

Recent Images In This Topic/Thread

Latest Posts

Sponsors

Become a Forum Sponsor!

Photo

IPSY August 2017 *Spoilers*

Ipsy Spoilers Sneak Peeks Spoiler Free Glambags beauty subscription boxes

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#Post 1 of 5 OFFLINE   Reija

Reija

MuT Mom

• Administrators
  • 9,902 posts
  • Joined 27-September 03
Reviews

Posted 02 August 2017 - 03:11 PM

Thoughts on the IPSY bag for this month, yea or nay?

Ipsy august 2017 spoilers.jpg

MakeupTalk Admin :)
Like us on Facebook - Twitter - Pinterest - Instagram
Makeup & skin care obsessed, jewelry designer Doterra essential oil advocate and Beautycounter consultant.  

#Post 2 of 5 OFFLINE   Sakura Chiyo

Sakura Chiyo

Novice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 171 posts
  • Joined 02-September 15
Reviews

Posted 03 August 2017 - 12:54 AM

I don't like the bag design. The colors are pretty, but putting silly phrases on them ruins it for me (I don't like anything like that).

My Bag

Eyeko Black Magic Mascara Deluxe- I've been wanting to try this

Crown Brush Medium Face Contour Brush- I could use a better brush for contouring 

Vitamasques Yoghurt Mask Duo- I always love masks (and fruit)

Steve Laurant Precision Tip Liner in Black- Requested this because I use a lot of liner

Yadah Silky Fit Concealer BB Power Brightening in Light Beige- Excited for this because I live for BB creams but I'm concerned about the color being too dark 

Mom's Bag

First Aid Beauty Skin Rescue Deep Cleanser with Red Clay- Requested since this is her HG face wash

Pacifica Coconut Blush Duo- These are great colors 

theBalm Voyage Vol. 2 Eyeshadow- If the color she gets isn't super sparkly it'll be good

Firma Beauty Angled Contour Brush- Always good to have more brushes

Seraphine Botanicals Liquid Coal Waterproof Liquid Liner- She won't use this so it's mine

With the exception of the liquid liner in her bag it looks like a good month. A little irritated I didn't get any sheet masks. I always rate them highly and there are three different options this month. That being said I'm not unhappy with my yoghurt masks.  

I'm still waiting for some decent things to redeem some points for. I preferred the mad dash for inexpensive good items to expensive shampoo and conditioner packets that sit there forever. 

Edited by Sakura Chiyo, 03 August 2017 - 12:55 AM.

• Reija likes this

#Post 3 of 5 OFFLINE   Reija

Reija

MuT Mom

• Administrators
  • 9,902 posts
  • Joined 27-September 03
Reviews

Posted 10 August 2017 - 03:12 PM

Here is my bag. Overall I'm happy with it

IMG_0310.JPG
  • mirandamanda likes this

MakeupTalk Admin :)
Like us on Facebook - Twitter - Pinterest - Instagram
Makeup & skin care obsessed, jewelry designer Doterra essential oil advocate and Beautycounter consultant.  

#Post 4 of 5 OFFLINE   catipa

catipa

Devotee

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 291 posts
  • Joined 26-February 13
Reviews

Posted 11 August 2017 - 05:42 AM

What a great bag, I love all the products you received.  It makes me miss IPSY, but still trying to use up my stash :) 

• Reija likes this

#Post 5 of 5 OFFLINE   mirandamanda

mirandamanda

mirandamanda

• Super Moderators
  • 991 posts
  • Joined 13-December 11
Reviews

Posted 20 August 2017 - 01:49 AM

I do miss Ipsy but I don't know if I'd ever sign up again. I'm still waivering on keeping Birchbox at this point. But there sure have been some really cute Ipsy bags I feel bad for missing out on.

• Reija and catipa like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Ipsy, Spoilers, Sneak Peeks, Spoiler Free, Glambags, beauty subscription boxes

• 2,325,213 Posts
  • 110,337 Members
  • 18,587 Reviews
  • 53,995 Albums