-->

Welcome Guest to MakeupTalk

Welcome to MakeupTalk, one of the largest beauty communities online! Love makeup and beauty products as much as we do? Do you look forward to getting your beauty subscription boxes every month? Sign up or sign in to join in on the conversations and share your love for makeup, beauty and subscription boxes with others. By signing up or signing in you get access to the features listed below. Signing up is FREE and requires minimal information. We look forward to seeing you on the forums and having you part of our community! Thanks for stopping by!
  • Start new topics and reply to others in our MakeupTalk Forums
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get notification & email updates
  • Get your personal profile page and make new friends in our Community
  • Submit your reviews about Makeup Products and get feedback from other users
  • Send personal messages to other members

Recent Images In This Topic/Thread

No Images in this topic

Latest Posts

Sponsors

Become a Forum Sponsor!

Photo

Breakouts and Pimples :(

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#Post 1 of 6 OFFLINE   Terry Carrico

Terry Carrico

Trainee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Joined 07-April 17
Reviews

Posted 10 August 2017 - 02:50 AM

My skin is dry and oily at the same time, so I have dry flaky skin and breakouts and pimples. How is that possible?

#Post 2 of 6 OFFLINE   AmandaColeen

AmandaColeen

Trainee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Joined 24-July 17
Reviews

Posted 16 August 2017 - 11:35 PM

Hi, would like to share something on how I get rid of my acne so fast.

I had acne breakouts and it's really horrific! I tried several medications but then none of them works. You can try my secret solution. You should never wash your face with beauty soaps, just lukewarm water; it should be done in the morning, afternoon and before bedtime. Leave it with just air to dry, do not use towels. Do not prick your pimples or touch it with your bare hands, it might get worse, then use Deoxyhemoglobin vasodilator; this is the very solution I have. In just 3 days, my acne starts to dry and a few weeks later it was disappearing with no trace of acne scars. It leaves a soothing and relaxing feeling that lightens your face. 

#Post 3 of 6 OFFLINE   ashleysummer

ashleysummer

Trainee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
  • Joined 05-August 15
Reviews

Posted 11 October 2017 - 05:44 AM

I used to have amazingly clear skin, and the past couple of months, every time I get over one spot, another one pops up! It's not an apocalypsis but it's just so annoying. I've already made an appointment at (link removed) to get a professional advice.

#Post 4 of 6 OFFLINE   LoveSkinCare

LoveSkinCare

Aficionado

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,084 posts
  • Joined 26-August 14
Reviews

Posted 11 October 2017 - 10:19 AM

A good exfoliating product like Paula’s Choice 2% BHA Liquid is excellent for clearing skin and keeping it clear. I use this product twice a day and have not had any breakouts in 8 years. I introduced it to a couple of my colleagues and friends and they all have clear skin now.
  • mirandamanda likes this

#Post 5 of 6 OFFLINE   mirandamanda

mirandamanda

mirandamanda

• Super Moderators
  • 992 posts
  • Joined 13-December 11
Reviews

Posted 13 October 2017 - 02:37 PM

I've heard good things about the Paula's Choice, I need to try it. I used to have bad hormonal acne around my chin and I used Peter Thomas Roth Max Complexion Correction Pads and they cleared up right away. Within four days all I had left was mild redness. Does the Paula's Choice work for acne scarring @LoveSkinCare ?

#Post 6 of 6 OFFLINE   LoveSkinCare

LoveSkinCare

Aficionado

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,084 posts
  • Joined 26-August 14
Reviews

Posted 13 October 2017 - 03:51 PM

I've heard good things about the Paula's Choice, I need to try it. I used to have bad hormonal acne around my chin and I used Peter Thomas Roth Max Complexion Correction Pads and they cleared up right away. Within four days all I had left was mild redness. Does the Paula's Choice work for acne scarring @LoveSkinCare ?

Yes, it does clear up scaring. I had a lot of scarring along my jaw line and it is barely noticeable now. I love Paula’s Choice and I also use their 8% AHA gel. It helps even out your skin tone. They have a whole line of great products.
  • mirandamanda likes this

• 2,325,338 Posts
  • 110,372 Members
  • 18,587 Reviews
  • 53,994 Albums