Julep September 2017 Collection

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I signed back up with Julep again. I tried but couldn't resist after I saw the beautiful shades for next month. Sorry the monthly Julep threads have been missing for several months. I obviously dropped the ball majorly. I'll try and make sure they are updated monthly going forward to benefit all Julep and nail polish fans.

Here are the collection colors for September.

julep september 2017 collection.jpg

I ended up choosing these items for my box and got suckered into adding 3 add-on items too to get an additional gift.

julep september 2017.jpg

Anyone else sub to Julep?

I finally bit the bullet and subscribed. I wanted that free 12 polish set. For September, I picked 2 polishes and the matte primer. I don't need anymore polish but I love the colors so I got a 3 month subscription

So happy to hear @@LoveSkinCare! Hope you enjoy the polishes! The 12 polish set is an amazing sign up gift. I was not eligible for it since I'm not a new subscriber, just a returner, since I had a sub before. I'm excited to get to play with these new shades. I'm not a huge nail polish person but do like to paint my nails sometimes. I do my own pedicures too and I've found that these polishes hold up the best on my toes. They are super easy to use too. I've never had streaking issues with them. I use the polishes with their base coat and really like their base coats too. Way better than others I've tried.

@@Reija , I think I will like this sub. I have been buying Jelup polish over the past year or two only with a discount code or bought mystery boxes so I have about 75 or so of their polishes and I like them a lot. I have had a few that separated in the bottle while they sat but nothing a little shaking wouldn't fix. I get my nails and toes done every 2 weeks and always bring my Julep polishes for them to use on me. I like to be able to do touch ups if needed in between.

I also like there cleansing oil and eye liner so I am happy that I can customize my box each month.

Last month I got the powder and I really liked it, so grabbing another along with Kay and a Ctrl Z Eye Makeup eraser.

Back