Too Faced Peaches and Cream Collection

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iPretty949

Social Media Manager
Reaction score
Did anyone try peaches from TooFaced line? I had been wanting to get the original palette but thinking I have palettes to last me a lifetime, I may not be able to reach for it often.

Anyway, I scoured the internet to check the new Peaches and Cream line, and I admit, I am tempted to get one of each! :D

Check out the entire line here.

https://www.popsugar.com/beauty/Too...on-2017-43665000?stream_view=1#interstitial-1 Too-Faced-Peaches-Cream-Collection-2017.jpg

Photo credit: Image Source: POPSUGAR Photography / Lauren Levinson

Most of them are not released yet. One product though is available through Sephora ONLY for today before the official release.

https://www.sephora.com/product/swe...gbanner_toofaced_bronzer_us_ca_d_082817_imageScreen Shot 2017-08-28 at 2.22.08 PM.png

I'm so tempted to get the blush as early access butvtrying to be good and not but it. I have enough bronzers and highlighter. It looks so pretty though.

Didn't get the blush although I so wanted it. It's out of stock now which is good. lol I can't order it until the official release which means I will probably miss out because their collections seem to sell out in minutes.

I'm staring at the powder today and so want it but I'm suppose to be on modified no buy meaning not extras but I have my subs.

The powder looks and sounds so cool though.

IMG_0807.PNG

I'm staying strong! I love all the things, but I just have so much stuff! I did do a mini purge this month, so it's really tempting.

Can't wait to get my hands on these, especially that eyeshadow palette! Just soo annoying how it won't be available in the UK till November  :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back