Circular swap box process:
- The box starts and ends with Reija, she picks the order and mails the box to the first swapper.
- The first swapper in line posts here when the box arrives (note any negative condition of the box or contents. damaged box, broken items or missing box all together).
- Swappers have five days to sort through the box and select items to take (take as much as you desire) and items to add to the box *don't forget to add pictures here*
- If you do not want to take anything from the box, no problem. No need to add anything but you're welcome to add items if space permits.
- Please note five swapping days is NOT business days, the five days includes Saturdays but not Sundays or mail holidays. If circumstances prevent you from completing a swap within 5 days please PM a moderator right away and post on the thread that you may be delayed (some reasons for delays could be: illness, work trips, vacations, snow/weather etc.) We're pretty understanding provided we have a heads up on what's going on.
- Mail the box and PM the tracking number to the next swapper.
- Process moves the same way until the last swapper in line gets the box and Pm's Reija for return of the box. This means if you are at the end of the list or near the end you'll be waiting several weeks for the box to arrive (please be aware that's why we enforce 5 days so people in line are not waiting forever for their turn). That's not necessarily a bad thing, people add great items all along the way even at the end. I've been at the beginning, middle and end of the swap and always found items I wanted in the box.
We're not trying to overload everyone with rules but we want to be sure the process is clear from the get go, if you're not comfortable with any of the above rules or process feel free to follow the thread and see how it unfolds and consider joining us for a future swap.
Please comment on this thread if you wish to participate (if you haven't already) and start gathering up those unwanted and unloved beauty items.