You biggest skin Challenges

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hola! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  So excited to be here in a community full of people who are in to skin care and make up. I'm curious to know what skin issues you all have and what you have done to overcome them or what you have tried and if it has worked.

I am a hyper pigmentation sufferer. Both of my cheeks are shades darker in spots than the rest of my face. I have tried a few natural remedies that improved the problem but did not get rid of it completely. Anyone else out there with similar problems? What helped?

TIA

Welcome @@queenkei_mk!

I have some spots on my face too that I haven't been able to get rid of completely but they have lightened a bit. I haven't found anything specific to help other than I think glycolic acid that seems to help at least a little bit. I like using toners that have it in them. Derma E has a good one called the Radiance toner and I also like the Pixi toner pads.

The treatment of postinflammatory hyperpigmentation tends to be a difficult and prolonged process that often takes 6-12 months to achieve the desired results of depigmentation. Each of these treatment options potentially improves epidermal hypermelanosis, but none is proven effective for dermal hypermelanosis. Daily use of a broad-spectrum sunscreen is an essential part of any therapeutic regimen. I hope get better very soon !

Last edited by a moderator:
Back