-->

Welcome Guest to MakeupTalk

Welcome to MakeupTalk, one of the largest beauty communities online! Love makeup and beauty products as much as we do? Do you look forward to getting your beauty subscription boxes every month? Sign up or sign in to join in on the conversations and share your love for makeup, beauty and subscription boxes with others. By signing up or signing in you get access to the features listed below. Signing up is FREE and requires minimal information. We look forward to seeing you on the forums and having you part of our community! Thanks for stopping by!
  • Start new topics and reply to others in our MakeupTalk Forums
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get notification & email updates
  • Get your personal profile page and make new friends in our Community
  • Submit your reviews about Makeup Products and get feedback from other users
  • Send personal messages to other members

Recent Images In This Topic/Thread

Latest Posts

Sponsors

Become a Forum Sponsor!

Photo

Allure Beauty Thrills Fall 2017 *Spoilers*

Allure Beauty Box Allure Beauty Thrills Beauty Subscriptions SPOILERS

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#Post 1 of 5 OFFLINE   Reija

Reija

MuT Mom

• Administrators
  • 9,937 posts
  • Joined 27-September 03
Reviews

Posted 29 September 2017 - 05:36 AM

The new Allure Beauty Thrills box is available!

allure beauty thrills fall 2017.jpg

https://subscribe.al...e/allure/113102

• pearldrop likes this

MakeupTalk Admin :)
Like us on Facebook - Twitter - Pinterest - Instagram
Makeup & skin care obsessed jewelry designer

#Post 2 of 5 OFFLINE   lauradiniwilk

lauradiniwilk

Aficionado

• Super Moderators
  • 1,589 posts
  • Joined 03-April 12
Reviews

Posted 29 September 2017 - 08:52 AM

I'm getting one...I know the wen is a very controversial add for a lot of people.  I have never had a problem using it, but I don't super love it like a lot of people do.  I'm mostly excited that the contents of this box are all things that I consume pretty quickly so it won't sit on my shelf for months and months. 

Super curious about everyone's opinions on wen...has anyone had a bad personal experience?  I've done some lazy googling and have never really found anything that makes me feel really strongly one way or the other about whether or not I should avoid it. 

• pearldrop likes this

#Post 3 of 5 OFFLINE   iPretty949

iPretty949

Social Media Manager

• Social Media Manager
  • 1,121 posts
  • Joined 09-March 12
Reviews

Posted 29 September 2017 - 10:04 AM

OMG! What a great box! I don't have personal experiences from Wen though since the ipsy mishap waaaaaay long ago. But I am open to trying it. For the price, it looks like a great deal. I hope I'd known early, I don't have the money right now. Maybe if it's still available in the next few weeks, I am definitely getting one!

Were the previous boxes selling out? I haven't bought for two years, I still have hair sprays from 2015! :D

-Facebook- -Twitter- -Instagram- -Blog-

Follow MakeupTalk for your daily dose of beauty!
-Facebook- -Twitter- -Pinterest-

#Post 4 of 5 OFFLINE   psysn

psysn

Trainee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts
  • Joined 04-December 15
Reviews

Posted 30 September 2017 - 12:11 PM

That is a whole lotta Wen. I remember them saying they support Wen and believe in the product when there were reports of users' hair falling out from it. But holy smokes they're really doubling down on it now. I tried it a few boxes ago and didn't like it. So this box is a hard no for me. I also don't like the colored Chapstick and would never use "nail appliqués."

#Post 5 of 5 OFFLINE   pearldrop

pearldrop

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 903 posts
  • Joined 27-January 15
Reviews

Posted 30 September 2017 - 01:21 PM

I'm getting one...I know the wen is a very controversial add for a lot of people.  I have never had a problem using it, but I don't super love it like a lot of people do.  I'm mostly excited that the contents of this box are all things that I consume pretty quickly so it won't sit on my shelf for months and months. 

Super curious about everyone's opinions on wen...has anyone had a bad personal experience?  I've done some lazy googling and have never really found anything that makes me feel really strongly one way or the other about whether or not I should avoid it. 

I am in love with a rich lather in shampoo but hate sulfates. I thought I would hate Wen, but I actually really like it. It doesn't make my hair limp as I thought it would and my second-day hair looks nice as well. Ladies, please put your unused Wen up for swap, I'll take it ;)

Happy New Year to my lovely MUT family  :santa:

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Allure Beauty Box, Allure Beauty Thrills, Beauty Subscriptions, SPOILERS

• 2,325,338 Posts
  • 110,372 Members
  • 18,587 Reviews
  • 53,994 Albums