What do you use to fill in your eyebrows?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi Girlies!

Do any of you use a special pencil? or a certain eye shadow??

I've tried quiet a few things...but nothing seems to leave my

eyebrows looking like BAM! extremely nice! lol

I haven't really found anything either. Right now i am using MAC pigment in deep purple and it does an ok job. I know alot of the ladies here love Benefit BrowZing which i am thinking about getting but im on a no buy right now.

sorry i couldnt help any!

i use a MAC eyeshadow called espresso and a brush. its not the perfect colour though.

I also can't find anything I really like. Right now, I either use a Revlon eyebrow pencil, which looks ok sometimes and too dark other times, or a light brown eyeshadow, which looks ok, but takes longer to put on.

I use a Ruby & Millie (UK only) product for the brows, which is similar to the Smashbox Brow Tech - ie. powder and wax.

I have a friend got them tatooed and it doesn't look abnormal at all as I thought it would. But I don't use anything, just an old mascara brush to comb them in place...

I use an Smashbox angled brow brush (#9 i think), Max Factor e/s in Smoke, and LORAC Tinted Brow Wax in Brunette to keep it all in place.

I have to draw on the ends of mine (stop laughing at me now) with Shu's Eye Brow pencil in Seal Brown and fill in the rest and over the Shu pencil with a Chanel brow powder I have had for the longest time.

tropez pencil in buttered rum and jane one liners in coffeeline. i like a very well defined brow.

i use mac's mystery e/s with a 266 brush. sometimes i'll use mac's new browset in mink

Depending on my hair color, I'll either use MAC's e/s in Saddle or Espresso with an angled brush.

I'm using an eyebrow pencil, but I'd like to try one of those browsets

I just got Benefits browzing in redhead and i adore it. Its perfect for my coloring im so sad now that its discontinued (or at least i think it is.. it was part of their sale to make way for the new browzings and i dont see redhead listed, just light.)

Anyways, yeah, loving browzings big time.

Back