Cheap Full Coverage Foundation = MAC Studio Fix

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Does anyone know what foundation is the closest to MAC Studio Fix, but cheaper? I just have a hard time spending that much on foundation. IF not similar, what about one that provides excellent coverage.... Thanks

Covergirl makes a powder foudation, that's pretty well priced and available at drugstores. They've just launched the new Queen Latifah Collection for persons of color--nice shades, not ashy coloring.

Maybellines Moose foundation gives pretty good coverage, but it's worth investing a good foundation, since it most probably won' irritate the skin, and cause pore blockage. I think you should shopo around for a good foundation...

Whats wrong with studio fix? I have this on order to apply over my liquid foundation for extra coverage. Please dont tell me it's rubbish! I do not like any of the MAC foundations I have tried and I have been keeping my fingers crossed that this one will be o.k.:icon_conf

Max factor skin adjusting one (sorry, can't remember the name) is pretty high in coverage, at elast for a drugstore brand...

Covergirl TruBlend powder foundation is pretty good IMO. It's worth a try under $10

I think revlon colour stay is a good d/s brand with good coverage but it has changed it's formula so I'm not sure on the new stuff.

If you want a powder foundation I have tried and liked Covergirl pocket powder and have heard good things about Covergirl Trublend powder foundation

Hm, I can't help, I've never found a powder foundation I liked. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I want to try that TruBlend powder foundation though, I have that pressed powder and it's a good color match.

I found this great article on about.com (I'll try to get the link!) about the top 10 foundations...and MAC Studio Fix, Revlon Colorstay, and Covergirl Aquasmooth were all listed on there. If you just go to the beauty section and search it, I'm sure you'll find it.

Back