Creative things to do when you're bored

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Next time you're bored, try making some "do it yourself" animals like this guy did...

1animals.jpg

Feel free to add your own suggestions!

LMAO!

Be prepared. Boredom can strike anywhere, anytime. Here’s some things I like to do:

Set a Slinky “walking†down an up escalator in any large department store.

At an art museum, pretend to be blind (big dark glasses, long white cane) and fondle all the sculptures. Tilt your head quizzically whenever you touch marble genitalia, then give a cry of delighted surprise.

Ask for all your change back in pennies.

Get a Medic Alert bracelet that reads frequently requires oral genital resuscitation. Then go to a hospital and pass out in front of a cute nurse.

Write "SEX" where it says For: on checks. (I did this to Jennifer.)

lmao! yeah lisa did do that to me, the bank must of thought i was a hooker taking checks lol! wow i get bored but not like that guy!

Hahaha! Well, I did pay you $25 for naked you. *wink* *wink*

I bet the guy at the bank was thinking, "Hmmm, wonder what this hot mama will give ME for $25??" :laughno:

Hope I didn't cause too much embarrassment. :satisfied:

I just spit my food out of my mouth!! The guy was funny! In fact, he could be my future husband, but Lisa killed me with that check thing!!

lol yeah well the guy at the bank prob thought brian was a little on the gay side cause he brang it to the bank lol and it said jennifer on it lmao! and we dont get embrassed so its ok !:icon_smil

LMAO! Well, it was signed by me and written to you and said it was For:Sex so maybe the guy thought Brian was your pimp. LOL :laughing:

:clap:clap:clap:clap:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Ok the guy with the stuff was good..but the check story was EPIC!

For: Sexual Favors performed in the elevator at Saks on the way to the Men's Shoe Dept.:--:--:-- I think I gotta write that on my next check!

Lisa that is way too cool for school!!

Here's some more things to do when you're bored...

Braid your dog's hair

Give your cat a mohawk

Mow your carpet

Vacuum your lawn

Change you mind

Change it back

Run around in squares

Speak in acronyms

Play the piano...with mittens on

Hold an ice cube for as long as possible

Count your belly button

LMAO this is just hillarious! This really makes time flow.

Also browsing MUT can do the trick:D

ohmigoodness! rofl. :laughing:

lisa you have the best tips for fighting boredom.xD

you should write a book, i'll buy it.

OMG i'm laughing so hard here reading this. Lisa you crack me up, Jenny, watch out, u sell again to Lisa next check'll say "blow job" on it or somethin :icon_smil

Latest posts

Back