Need an effective lipbalm/moisturizer

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My lips have been severely chapped for the past few weeks. Can someone recommend a moisturizing lip balm that would heal my lips and one that can be used for maintainence? Thanks

Thanks for the links Naturally!! I am still trying to learn the forum features.

Hi! Welcome! I would use carmex or blistex for the initial healing and then follow up with hemp lip balm by " Moist". It's clear and it is awesome!

Good luck and welcome agaiN!

AM

I enjoy Carmex too. It's great for chapped lips, as well as cold sores. It always helps me. You can get it in a pot to apply with fingers or a squeezy tube. Either way, it's a fav. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I use the lip conditioner from Avon and it is great! I have it with me all of the time and it makes your lips feel like silk. You can get it coloured or nude.

I have the same problem but I have it all the year! On my lips nothing that I used helped it!

My very favorite lipbalm is Kiehl's Lip Balm SPF15--it is extremely hydrating & healing.

My HG lipblam is DCT from blistex. its a Daily Conditioing treatment for lips that contains aloe, cocoa butter, vit A & E, and spf 20. It's only $2.19 at walgreens and it leaves my lips super soft and has a great shine.I highly reccomend this !

aquaphor helps my chapped lips a lot!

also, i started wearing tinted lip balm & a moisturizing lip gloss every day and it's really been helping.

I had severly chapped lips. I tried so many things and nothing worked like Pure Vaseline for me!!!

I don't think it really matters what you use as long as you use it all the time. I use Chapstick and Lipsmackers and I've never wanted to try something more expensive.

Back