Makeup to cover up black eye

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
What;s the best thing I could use to cover up a black eye? Is there anything I can use. I've never worn make-up before.

Ouch, sorry to hear about the black eye! I'd recommend trying a full coverage concealor like MAC's Studio Finish concealor. It all depends on your skin tone, but I've found it easiest to cover bruises using a more pink/peach based concealor (NW in MAC talk). I have people come by my counter all the time to ask for help covering bruises, so I'd definitely suggest going to a store in person to get matched.

Hope this helps and welcome to MUT!

Wow.. Holy Smokes I'm in the wrong place. I didn't realize what this place is. I'm actually a guy and I did a search on the web for "make-up" and I ended up here. After looking around there alot of hot women in here. Anyway thanks for the advice.

LOL,Shady,who would give better makeup advice than a bunch of women:icon_smil

LMAO! That is the funniest thing I have ever heard in here "oops...I'm really a dude". I was wondering if we were dealing with an abused woman! I was concerned. I am pleased that it was just a polite guy who got knocked in the eyeball...not that getting punched is a good thing...but boys will be boys. I am still chuckling over here!

:laughno: :laughno: :laughno: :laughno: :laughno: :laughno: :laughno: :laughno:

I get the e-mail updates.

I looked around on y'alls site and I must say that I had no idea that make-up could be so complicated. With all the choices available its no wonder it takes an hour to buy a stick of lipstick.

I will never complain again to any woman that it takes entirely too long to put on make-up after I have seen the results you lovely ladies have posted. I know some women that need to join this site and I will be sure to send them the link, I doubt they have any idea either.

HELLO! Don't leave! We need more men like you in the world. I'm loving the "I will never complain again"!

Send some folks our way, for sure!! Thanks for checking us out! If you never need any advice on women, this is the place to come!

Don't think for a second I haven't already thought of that. I think I just hit the jackpot here. No more misread hidden messages for me. I've got a leg up on the competition now.

Stick around and you will find that women aren't as complicated as we seem.

Yeah, we are! :laughno:

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">It's called concealer, and you can find it anywhere that makeup is sold. I'd recommend Dermablend, it covers everything and is waterproof. BTW I find it hard to believe you didn't realize where you were until AFTER you went thru the whole registration process....don't you have a girlfriend, a mother, a sister, a daughter, a wife- someone female, the lady who sells you your coffee at Dunkin Donuts, that you can ask what would cover a black eye?

Maybe you don't even have a black eye, and your're using it as an excuse to infiltrate our little world here....you can admit that you like makeup, no one here cares or will judge. Feel free to let your hair down, or put womens panties on your head, or whatever it is that you are into.

</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

lol. you're too funny.

welcome to the site. and definitely check out a mac counter as we do have that full coverage concealer that Joy was talking about. the makeup artist will match you up/correct the color and show you everything :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Well it didn't work for me. I got some stuff called "Clarins" I think, they didn't have that other stuff. Lady at the counter was not helpful. Anyway it covered up the black eye kinda, but half of my face didn't look like the other half. Going to a friends house today and she says she can fix it. Normally this wouldn't matter, but this is a bad week for me to have one.

Back