Stila lip glazes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
this may seem like a silly question, but ...

is there a way to get all the gloss out of the stila lip glazes? the click-pen applicator gives me so much trouble .. i was hoping there was a way to get all the gloss out so i could put it in a little plastic jar and use it like a pot lip gloss. :laughing:

sorry hun... I don't have any of these... but maybe if you're REALLY done w/ the tube it comes in, you can saw or cut off an end and get it out with a brush or a q-tip? :wassatt:

good question.. sorry i can hel you.. like janelle said maybe u can cut it open and use a q tip

I hve about 7 glazes and they can get messy, I think if you try to remove them you are going to have a mess on your hands. I just use wipes or a paper towel and wipe the excess off, or take the excess of by using a lip pencil and putting it on with the lip pencil instead of the applicator.

Hope this helps!

I love Stila Lip Glazes. I don't have a problem with messiness because I end up eating and licking it all off my lips because they taste so good, - LOL -

So sorry I'm not much help. I would say click it once or keep clicking until you see the very very first dab of product come out of the tube and then this way you won't waste any or have a mess.

Personally I don't have any problem with the packaging of the Lipglazes, in fact I find them very helpful because of the brush which help the lipgloss apply perfect on the lips

Back