Substitute for Prescriptive Virtual Matte Foundation?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all.

I've been using Prescriptive foundation for many years. But it was recently being pulled out from the asia market!! :scream3: I've been searching for another foundation that's as good as Px, so I'm hoping you gals can give me some recommendations for foundations that are non-comedogenic, as I've read from this forum that Prescriptive foundations are. I have slightly oily skin and prone to monthly breakouts. Thanks in advance! :laughing:

I hope someone can give you a suggestion for a subsitute. I myself, love the Virtual Matte for Prescriptives and Flawless in the summer.

If you are unable to find a suitable product, I'd be willing to do a CP for you. (CP=custom purchase....you pay me for the product & shipping, get me your address and I go purchase it and send it to your address). PM (private message me) if you would like to go this route. Alot of girls here do this when something is not available in their country or part of the world.

my best advice is to stock up while you can. I don't think any foundation comes close to Virtual Matte, it's my favorite. If I had to choose a second best, I guess it would be Laura Mercier Oil-free (but the color selection isn't as good).

hey tickledmepink! Me too too using Px virtual skin finish foundation for yrs and got soooo upset aftr they had pulled the brand from asia!!yea u can CP from our lovely ladies here! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Me myself got the foundations thru our wonderful lady phoenix46@Rosie!!! :laughing:

Hi SamanthaBNYC.

Px actually accepted a last order when the news came out, but end up they were unable to ship the pdts to us. :sadyes:

Hi Bronze chiqz,

Thanks for the info! Will do that! But i'm still hoping to find another foundation as good as Px to save the trouble. :laughing:

Hi Kelly, thanks for the offer! I will PM u if I'm unable to find a substitute. You gals are great! :satisfied:

I PM'd you. Glad to be able to help if it comes down to you needing the CP.

Back